Classic Meg Rewind: October 30th, 2010

(From time to time, we will be replaying some of Dear Leader’s Greatest Hits. Enjoy.)

Brownie Bite

Will you please get a load of this mini-morsel—you could take her down in one bite:

GLURP:

Sender-Inner Meg S. says: “I don’t know what it’s called, but it has my soul.” Roge.

Comments

1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*gasp*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. /faints

3. No less deadly the second time. *drops to floor*

4. What is it!!!!???

5. SlaveToCat says:

It’s a HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chip.

6. SlaveToCat says:

By order of Her Majesty the Cat, you are named:
    HRH Hershey-Cocoa-Lindt-Ghirardelli Duke of Morsels

7. Whaat? That is not a real puppy. That’s too small to be a real puppy.

8. victoreia says:

“But, for short, we’ll call you ‘Gus’.”

(Nerd points for whoever knows where the quote’s from.)

9. Sandra Tyra says:

Never, ever take this image off the website. It should always be the first ting one sees when one logs onto Cuteoverload. It is the personification of an overload of cuteness.

10. *melts*

11. It’s a beh-beh Ewok!!

12. Test.

13. (well at least I didn’t get “Sorry, this comment could not be posted” this time… WTF, WordPress?)

14. I was at AIT. Some of my fellow trainees were attempting (with mixed success) to put together costumes. I definitely felt like I was already sufficiently dressed up.

15. Its a little pokemon !

16. It looks like a Peekapoo (Pekinese-Poodle) mix. Google images for the puppies and see if they don’t look like it.

17. LOL—Cinderella!

18. yay! an old Meg post AND Theo drops in, too :)

19. Our large tabby cat says anything this small is a “Snacky dog!”

20. MusicFan87 says:

This… is living.

21. I want to snack on that leetle bite of choco

22. Wait a minute, how was Meg the sender-inner if she is also the fearless leader? Did CO have a different person as founder?

23. Different Megs.

24. OMG I wish I could just snuggle and eat ‘er up.

25. petless in Puddletown says:

Second that! The boot-button* eyes too far apart! The teensy mouf! The adorable curls! The potato chip ears!
    * obsolete literary term from when boots had buttons, look it up yerselves.

26. It’s from Cats, isn’t it?
    “It’s really ‘Asparagus’, but that’s such a fuss to pronounce, that we usually call him…just ‘Gus’.”