Classic Meg Rewind: October 30th, 2010

(From time to time, we will be replaying some of Dear Leader’s Greatest Hits. Enjoy.)

Brownie Bite

Will you please get a load of this mini-morsel—you could take her down in one bite:

Sender-Inner Meg S. says: “I don’t know what it’s called, but it has my soul.” Roge.

1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*gasp*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. Our large tabby cat says anything this small is a “Snacky dog!”

3. /faints

4. No less deadly the second time. *drops to floor*

5. What is it!!!!???

6. SlaveToCat says:

It’s a HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chip.

7. It’s a beh-beh Ewok!!

8. It looks like a Peekapoo (Pekinese-Poodle) mix. Google images for the puppies and see if they don’t look like it.

9. SlaveToCat says:

By order of Her Majesty the Cat, you are named:
    HRH Hershey-Cocoa-Lindt-Ghirardelli Duke of Morsels

10. victoreia says:

“But, for short, we’ll call you ‘Gus’.”

(Nerd points for whoever knows where the quote’s from.)

11. LOL—Cinderella!

12. It’s from Cats, isn’t it?
    “It’s really ‘Asparagus’, but that’s such a fuss to pronounce, that we usually call him…just ‘Gus’.”

13. Whaat? That is not a real puppy. That’s too small to be a real puppy.

14. MusicFan87 says:

This… is living.

15. Sandra Tyra says:

Never, ever take this image off the website. It should always be the first ting one sees when one logs onto Cuteoverload. It is the personification of an overload of cuteness.

16. petless in Puddletown says:

Second that! The boot-button* eyes too far apart! The teensy mouf! The adorable curls! The potato chip ears!
    * obsolete literary term from when boots had buttons, look it up yerselves.

17. *melts*

18. Test.

19. (well at least I didn’t get “Sorry, this comment could not be posted” this time… WTF, WordPress?)

20. yay! an old Meg post AND Theo drops in, too :)

21. I was at AIT. Some of my fellow trainees were attempting (with mixed success) to put together costumes. I definitely felt like I was already sufficiently dressed up.

22. Its a little pokemon !

23. I want to snack on that leetle bite of choco

24. Wait a minute, how was Meg the sender-inner if she is also the fearless leader? Did CO have a different person as founder?

25. Different Megs.

26. OMG I wish I could just snuggle and eat ‘er up.