Shake Your Groove Thing

Shake your groove thing yeah yeah, show ‘em how we do it now. OMG THE WIGGLING. AND THEY’RE WEARING SWEATUHS. BUMPIN’ BOOTIES, HAVIN’ US A BALL, Y’ALL. Whew.

Lamb Lamb Style from Edgar's Mission Farm Sanctuary on Vimeo.

FAVE FRAME!™

Clipboard01
“Have you featured this video yet from Edgar’s Mission Farm Sanctuary? It’s ridiculous!!!” -Kimberly B., Coast/Canyon. Header and text from Peaches & Herb.

Comments

1. rescue gal says:

That’s it! This might be the happiest I have ever been in life.

2. 260Oakley says:

Woman is not at all sheepish about being filmed while getting a lamb dance.
    (Baaahd, Oakley.)

3. Kari Callin says:

That is a lamb’s happy meter, since they can’t purr! :)

4. Martha in Washington says:

Lambikin tailios!! Who knew?!

This made me very happy! :D

5. how sweet!!! I love the tail-wiggliness!!!!

I can only imagine what the poor lamb is thinking though: “ugh!! don’t stop scratching just cuz i wag my tail!!!! it’s not funny to me!!” =D poor lamby

also: how come lambs are so adorable but sheep are just kinda meh?

6. It’s in their contract.

7. That’s a whole lot of wiggling!

8. kittykat416 says:

It’s extra funny ’cause they keep their face & the rest of their body totally zen while their tailio gives away their inner bliss!

9. Is it wrong that I’ve watched this about a dozen times so far?

10. nope! send the link to everyone u know!

11. Clairdelune says:

Really Baaahd. You should be… lambasted for it, Oakley. “snerk”

12. Clairdelune says:

Nope, happiness and wiggliness and slurping lambkins are addictive!

13. I can’t get over how seriously disappointed I was that this video was not actually accompanied by the song, “Shake Your Groove Thing.”

14. Michelle says:

It is just me or did it look kinda bloody (red?) under their tails? Very cute, either way.

15. rescue gal says:

Why are you looking UNDER their tails? o_O

16. Just you. I wish people would stop trying to look for anything and everything that can possibly be wrong with videos and/ or pictures and just enjoy the cuteness…

17. These animals couldn’t be in the hands of more capable caregivers. I’m certain that if anything was wrong, they would take care of it. Yes let’s just enjoy the cuteness and the amazing work this organization does.

18. I am looking for a career change, yes! How can I get into the lamb tickling job market?

19. Amen.

20. I think you need a PhD in animal tickling to get that job .. hehe

21. Animal Abuse !! They are rubbing those poor lambs the wrong way.
    Poor things has no other choice but to wag their tails to say “ MORE PLEASE !! ”
    (Kinda like my beagle when I rub his tummy .. only different is he sneezes in my face
    when I hit just that ‘right’ spot .. hehe)

22. onionpencil says:

to be fair, maybe they weren’t looking for issues, they just noticed it and wondered. i agree the lambs are fine, but no need to assume the worst of the person who probably never sees lambs, and hopefully wasn’t looking for the worst themselves.

23. sigh…

24. rescue gal says:

Find your local sanctuary (we have many here in Oregon- I am so lucky)! They are always looking for good ticklers. Does that sound weird? :)

25. Sharon Wilson says:

Lambs are better tail-waggers than cats and dogs! How come they hafta get their tails docked!?

26. I noticed it too but immediately thought it was poop.

27. Kudos to this fabulous animal rescue organization!! Their work is never given the true credit it deserves. These people are amazingly caring and awesome! I love animals, and too many are neglected and abused. It is the work of these types of people that save lives! Loved the video! Great work, and keep on tickling! Lol :)))

28. you really rammed that joke home, didn’t ewe?

29. me too – and then i wanted to give them baths, or at least bum-baths. most likely that is my OCD talking…

30. I love sheep. I think they are adorably snuggly. Of course, lambies are cuter, especially when they go into wiggly tail mode!

31. I wasn’t assuming the worst, I was making a general comment. I agree ceejoe. Sigh.