The Ukraine Cats Really Knock Me Out…

So what we HAVE heah—are hairless cats that look like Vladdy Putin, the Russian president dude…from Foreign

You don’t know how lucky you are, comrade kittehs.

Spaseeba to Richard H.

1. Ha. The photo of half of Angela Merkel cracked me up.

2. that one’s my favorite too!!!

3. Hilarhairless!

4. I just picked myself offa the floor trying to say that. Too many aspirants for me.

5. Comparing these regal beauties to Putin is an offense to the kittehs. No comparison, Putin doesn’t belong anywhere near these pages. Bleh

6. HRH The Grand Duchess says:

Agreed 100%. Putin is nothing but a totalitarian thug & a disgrace to my beloved Russia.

7. Completely agree. Putin is poopy.

8. 260Oakley says:

There’s no dis-Putin that!

9. FTEW, Oakley.

10. Maybe we can swap this cat for Putin? Who’s with me? Viva la revolucion!

11. YES!

12. rescue gal says:

13. Amen! Pooptin does not belong on CO pages. Kittehs are too good for him…

14. Sharon Wilson says:

15. Baaaaaahahahaha. Not really CO material, but it made this news junkie/cute addict happy. :D

16. OMG. I about died over the shirtless one. Lol!

17. Clairdelune says:

Me too!! Amazing kitty!! :-D

18. tiamatsdg says:

Ditto! These sets of pix are hysterical!

19. FromMotherOwl says:

Nothing like comparing a beautiful breed of cats to a Dictator…..really unfortunate. I figured someone here would know better

20. Hey, we were just following orders!

21. “Jawol, meine Herrin”! *snaps to attention, clicks heels, salutes*

22. I like that a bit too much.

23. victoreia says:

Am I showing my age by saying I totally heard The Beatles singing the title?

24. Blue Footed Booby says:

The shirtless one is killing me. God I hope someone sends this to him.

25. Yes, yes, yes…..send it to him!! But wait, he might think we think he is cute….
    Never mind……..

26. When I see stuff like this, I just think what a crazy-ass-wonderful world we live in, and I gotta laugh… :)

27. I second that, ceejoe :D It is the only way to keep one’s sanity :D

28. januaryfarmer says:

I thought it was totally perfect. And wonderfully clever as well.

29. indeed! me too. really funny. obviously CO is not endorsing Puttin’s policies oe implying he is godlike as all cats are.
    just solid good fun

30. Kudos to Brinke for a totally Laugh-out-Loud-and-spill-your-sherry moment! Separated at birth?? :)

31. In pic #8, they both have man-boobs. How hilarious is that?!!!

32. A genius work of art!