The Ukraine Cats Really Knock Me Out…

So what we HAVE heah—are hairless cats that look like Vladdy Putin, the Russian president dude…from Foreign Policy.com.

Riiiiight.

You don’t know how lucky you are, comrade kittehs.

9444929263_0e60224b02_z

9444929769_c24cb35fdb_z

9444929919_0d53ba8c63_z

9444930049_b7f4654550_z

9444930801_ea6ecd61c7_z

9444931089_397f3c6551_z

9444931651_b1b247e555_z

9447713258_6018b71f35_z
Spaseeba to Richard H.

Comments

1. Ha. The photo of half of Angela Merkel cracked me up.

2. that one’s my favorite too!!!

3. Hilarhairless!

4. Comparing these regal beauties to Putin is an offense to the kittehs. No comparison, Putin doesn’t belong anywhere near these pages. Bleh

5. rescue gal says:

AGREE!

6. Baaaaaahahahaha. Not really CO material, but it made this news junkie/cute addict happy. :D

7. HRH The Grand Duchess says:

Agreed 100%. Putin is nothing but a totalitarian thug & a disgrace to my beloved Russia.

8. OMG. I about died over the shirtless one. Lol!

9. FromMotherOwl says:

Nothing like comparing a beautiful breed of cats to a Dictator…..really unfortunate. I figured someone here would know better

10. YES!

11. Completely agree. Putin is poopy.

12. Clairdelune says:

Me too!! Amazing kitty!! :-D

13. victoreia says:

Am I showing my age by saying I totally heard The Beatles singing the title?

14. 260Oakley says:

There’s no dis-Putin that!

15. I just picked myself offa the floor trying to say that. Too many aspirants for me.

16. FTEW, Oakley.

17. Blue Footed Booby says:

The shirtless one is killing me. God I hope someone sends this to him.

18. Yes, yes, yes…..send it to him!! But wait, he might think we think he is cute….
    Never mind……..

19. When I see stuff like this, I just think what a crazy-ass-wonderful world we live in, and I gotta laugh… :)

20. Maybe we can swap this cat for Putin? Who’s with me? Viva la revolucion!

21. Amen! Pooptin does not belong on CO pages. Kittehs are too good for him…

22. Hey, we were just following orders!

23. januaryfarmer says:

I thought it was totally perfect. And wonderfully clever as well.

24. tiamatsdg says:

Ditto! These sets of pix are hysterical!

25. Sharon Wilson says:

Pooptin!

26. Kudos to Brinke for a totally Laugh-out-Loud-and-spill-your-sherry moment! Separated at birth?? :)

27. In pic #8, they both have man-boobs. How hilarious is that?!!!

28. “Jawol, meine Herrin”! *snaps to attention, clicks heels, salutes*

29. A genius work of art!

30. indeed! me too. really funny. obviously CO is not endorsing Puttin’s policies oe implying he is godlike as all cats are.
    just solid good fun

31. I like that a bit too much.
    ;)