Snoozy Snacks

Oh noes! We look like four little sweet peas in a pod! What if a hungry giant comes along and noms us up?

9418464206_9e413a6c67_z
“Four sweet little baby Chinese hamsters. If this submission makes it onto your site, it will make my boyfriend’s life. It will make my life too. Photo taken by me.” -Halyse D., Halyse Photography

Comments

1. mariposas says:

squee I wanna nomnom them up!

2. *THUD*

3. I am a hungry giant!! I would nom them all right now if they were closer!!

4. Oh my! so cute, wish I could cuddle them around my hand! :-))

5. 4leafclover says:

Mmmm… Chinese take-out.

6. Erm… how does English hamster look like then..?

7. Gah…so cute! I promise not to nom them (really!) but I would like to gently kiss each tiny forehead!

8. BOOP! BOOP! BOOP! BOOP!

9. 6rabbits says:

:lol:

10. 6rabbits says:

*smooch* on da leetle peenk nosies!

11. Ahhhhh thank you for this!!!!! This made my morning!!!! I can’t wait to show him!

They were 17 days old in this pic ^_^

12. Blue Footed Booby says:

If you just run your finger down the row it sounds less like BOOP and more like a slide whistle.

13. aaaaaah Implosion of cute!

14. Dog Lover says:

Halyse, I love that you have a boyfriend who will be overjoyed at seeing that picture posted here. He is a keeper.

And please, when you have a quiet moment, give each little hammy a gentle smooch on the nose. I am so entranced by their wee pink nosicles that I barely even noticed the tiny earses.

15. It look as if there might be teeny tiny “eyebrows,” too!

16. OMGFAINT!!! Hamsters are my favoritest of all aminals!

17. Yes!

18. Want to boop all of them on their little pink nosies! Gently of course as to not wake them up :)

19. I want to boop all of their little pink nosies! Gently of course so I don’t wake them up :)

20. He is haha – I sent it in because the one he kept from this litter (second from the left) passed away almost a year ago. She was the runt and he was madly in love with her. He was a mess for a week after she died :-(

This is unfortunately an old pic, but we did smooch and boop their noses lots!

21. *screams* *dies* THAT ONE ON THE LEFT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY ALEX!!!!! 8O

22. Wonders what it would feel like to have hamster in my mouf. Wet fur, and teensy paws prolly. Good thing I don’t have one to try it out.