Get Your Motor Runnin’….

Or more likely, just get out of Mallow’s way.

“My husband just sent me this photo at work and I don’t even know what to do with all of my feelings about it. This is Mallow our Exotic Shorthair/human-boychild-trapped-in-a-pile-of-fur. He’s learning to drive. Clearly he’s thrilled.” -Tegan M.

1. Dialog from the remake of The Wild One:

Mildred: Hey, Mallow, what are you rebelling against?

Mallow: Whadda you got?

2. 260Oakley says:

Mallow looks Like he was Born to be Riled.

3. fleurdamour says:

Viva Kitnievel!
    The Meowtorcycle Diaries
    The Hellcats
    Furley Davidson and the Mewlboro Man

4. Ali-Baba says:

Zen and the Art of Meowtercycle Maintenance

5. FTEW*

(*For The Extreme Win)

6. Coffee Cup says:

Paws of Anarchy.

7. fleurdamour says:

It looks like Crookshanks stole Sirius’s flying bike.

8. victoreia says:

9. Mallow’s upset because someone parked a motorcycle on HIS patio.

10. SlaveToCat says:

You are not going for a ride until you put your helmet on young man.

11. I second that, SlaveToCat :D

12. Unless he lives in Michigan, where the idiot legislature repealed the motorcycle helmet law. Can you say WTF?!

13. Or NH where we also have no seatbelt law for those over age 18….

Sure kitteh can ride motorcycle, but can he ride a sidehacker????

14. I’m afraid to see the rest of his motorcycle gang. [shudders]

15. Smartypants says:

kittens in sidecars, perhaps?

16. ha! that got me. and what a great description…trapped in a pile of fur!? yeah I got 2 of those!

17. loribelle says:

He’s off to give some buns lessons in disapproval…

18. 260Oakley says:

Yup. The long-standing rivalry between the Pawgans and the Hare’s Angels continues…

19. JenDeyan says:

If any cat could ever be a biker, he’s the one.

20. fleurdamour says:

Steve MewQueen

He’s clearly a Kliban cat!

He’s obviously a Kliban cat!

23. O_O Impending Doom tag, anyone?

24. I can just see his paws pretending to rev the throttle while he goes “Vroom vroom”

Going to lie down now.

25. That is one of the BEST photos ever! And I too love the description of Maallow.

26. Um, only one a in “Mallow.” Apparently I was a bit over excited when I typed that previous reply. I think it’s understandable.

27. This is Mal’s associate/can-opener, Tegan. Thanks for the cavalcade of puns everyone! Very appropriate.

Despite appearances, Mallow is the most gregarious sweetheart of a cat I’ve ever met. The grumpy visage just makes him all the more endearing. Magical, almost. I’ve always felt like I was living with a secret celebrity. Maybe he’s huge in Japan or something?

28. Mallow looks like he don’t take no prisoners. No sir.