Get Your Motor Runnin’….

Or more likely, just get out of Mallow’s way.

IMG_3386
“My husband just sent me this photo at work and I don’t even know what to do with all of my feelings about it. This is Mallow our Exotic Shorthair/human-boychild-trapped-in-a-pile-of-fur. He’s learning to drive. Clearly he’s thrilled.” -Tegan M.

Comments

1. Dialog from the remake of The Wild One:

Mildred: Hey, Mallow, what are you rebelling against?

Mallow: Whadda you got?

2. 260Oakley says:

Mallow looks Like he was Born to be Riled.

3. Coffee Cup says:

Paws of Anarchy.

4. fleurdamour says:

It looks like Crookshanks stole Sirius’s flying bike.

5. fleurdamour says:

Viva Kitnievel!
    The Meowtorcycle Diaries
    The Hellcats
    Furley Davidson and the Mewlboro Man

6. Mallow’s upset because someone parked a motorcycle on HIS patio.

7. SlaveToCat says:

You are not going for a ride until you put your helmet on young man.

8. I’m afraid to see the rest of his motorcycle gang. [shudders]

9. ha! that got me. and what a great description…trapped in a pile of fur!? yeah I got 2 of those!

10. loribelle says:

He’s off to give some buns lessons in disapproval…

11. 260Oakley says:

Yup. The long-standing rivalry between the Pawgans and the Hare’s Angels continues…

12. JenDeyan says:

If any cat could ever be a biker, he’s the one.

13. http://www.eatmousies.com/weekly/

He’s clearly a Kliban cat!

14. http://www.eatmousies.com/weekly/

He’s obviously a Kliban cat!

15. fleurdamour says:

Steve MewQueen

16. I second that, SlaveToCat :D

17. victoreia says:

:lol:

18. O_O Impending Doom tag, anyone?

19. FTEW*

(*For The Extreme Win)

20. I can just see his paws pretending to rev the throttle while he goes “Vroom vroom”

Going to lie down now.

21. Unless he lives in Michigan, where the idiot legislature repealed the motorcycle helmet law. Can you say WTF?!

22. Or NH where we also have no seatbelt law for those over age 18….

Sure kitteh can ride motorcycle, but can he ride a sidehacker????

23. That is one of the BEST photos ever! And I too love the description of Maallow.

24. Um, only one a in “Mallow.” Apparently I was a bit over excited when I typed that previous reply. I think it’s understandable.

25. Smartypants says:

kittens in sidecars, perhaps?

26. This is Mal’s associate/can-opener, Tegan. Thanks for the cavalcade of puns everyone! Very appropriate.

Despite appearances, Mallow is the most gregarious sweetheart of a cat I’ve ever met. The grumpy visage just makes him all the more endearing. Magical, almost. I’ve always felt like I was living with a secret celebrity. Maybe he’s huge in Japan or something?

27. Ali-Baba says:

Zen and the Art of Meowtercycle Maintenance

28. Mallow looks like he don’t take no prisoners. No sir.