CO’s Got Your Butt Bed Covered

In the beginning, there was the original butt bed. Then CO created another butt bed, and then another kind of butt bed.

However, there was an early attempt at butt bed. There have also been butt bowls, butt hats and butt shoes! Yep, we’re getting to the bottom of the butt beds.

9012048860_c4917b2057_z
Getoutoftherecat

Comments

1. This is an excellent opportunity for an epic fart, to make up for all those times the cat dutch-ovened you.

2. A Tocktober preview.

3. So sad for the hooman who now cannot move for .. hours?

4. happens EVERY DAY to me.

5. When one of my cats was younger, whenever I was on the floor reading on my stomach, she would drop whatever she was doing — even if she was in another room — and come park herself on my butt.

6. SlaveToCat says:

If you are one of those vegan bean babes and beano just doesn’t work for you, then try our new Catalickit converters which provides safe reliable noise and fume dampening.

7. I only WISH my cats would do that. Whenever I’m reading, they come park themselves on my book.

8. 260Oakley says:

This is actually a still from the Hitchcat classic “Rear End Window.”

9. I love everything about this post so much–the photo, the caption with links, the hovertext, and the comments. Thanks, everybody!

10. baileysgrandmom says:

That’s it! Oakley wins ALL the interwebs for today!

11. Clairdelune says:

Oakley, if CO awards were physical, by now you would have a whole house full!! I nominate you for membership in the virtual CO Hall of Fame.

12. Clairdelune says:

Quite often, my cat tries to sit with HER butt on my face while I sleep… not always pleasant… :-(

13. 260Oakley says:

You are too kind. I don’t think I’m ready for the Hall of Fame. Perhaps the CO Alcove of Fame, or maybe just the CO Awkward-Little-Closet-Under-the-Stairs of Fame. ;)

14. Lol, I fear mah kittez will become regular catributors to that blog. They haze mastered the art of making beddies out of humanz and well everything that is not their store bought beddy.

15. My little cavalier Oscar used to do this all the time, I’d haver to keep a book nearby because I’d be stuck for HOURS.

16. CO, you will never get to the bottom of the butt beds! We won’t let you. BTW the original butt bed has been a favourite of mine forever. NTMTOM was at the height of powers that day. And did I see 93 (yes 93!) comments on it now. I tell you it’s legendary!

17. the one with the spiders?

18. My Chihuahua used to do this on my ex…he would often lay on his stomach to read on the bed and Pablo liked to get comfy.

19. emmberrann says:

And we stll await the NTMTOM Coffee Table Book, a collection of the most masterful of The Master’s efforts.

20. :lol: AWW :lol: What a mean thing to do to dear sweet kitties :lol:

21. I see today we have a new one to add to that book. The squirrelo selfie text is hilarious. Oh NTMTOM, may you live long and prosper. Would you like to be in the Cute Men of CO calendar? You’d fit right in.