Bear With Me While I Take This…

A bear in Colorado Springs decides to get his order to go.

Comments

1. Mamabear says:

It’s like his very own lunch box.

2. or a giant, rolling pic-a-nic basket!

3. :)

4. What a hoot! I didn’t expect him to take the whole thing. Guess he has a family at home waiting for dinner.

5. minimoppel says:

Maybe he could get a job at meals on wheels.

6. I saw this on the news yesterday while I was waiting for my oil change! (I made the same “to-go” joke, too!) :)

7. From the restaurant poster in the comments:
    edelweissrest – “We found it about 50 feet away tipped over in the parking lot”

8. And, uh, it wasn’t the first time either:

9. Smartypants says:

Yes, or working for the garbage company. They’d need to special-order a uniform, though.

10. I saw this on KTLA News and the restaurant said that it takes 2 of their employees just to push that dumpster!

11. Oh, I love bears. They’re VERY clever, and people tend to underestimate that.

Not to nuff – I think this is really cute at face value and was going to submit it if someone else didn’t – but I really do hope they take some measures to bear-proof those now. Bears fall into routines and habits, and it would be entirely too easy for this bear to start associating towns and humans with food and be considered a public menace. He needs to learn straight away that he shouldn’t be coming that close to buildings.

12. I love this bear! He looks like a leetle hairy gentleman politely pushing his supermarket trolley to the carpark. I love him. (I guess he’s not so leetle seeing as he can push a loaded dumpster.)

13. No wonder this CCTV camera has such good quality. Restaurant owner must be recording this for entertainment now.

14. I saw a reverse gif of this where he’s “returning” the dumpster, and it totally looks like he’s pushing a stroller! I love this guy so much. :D

15. Oh Yogi, the Ranger isn’t going to like this!

16. 6rabbits says:

8O

17. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Yeah, just exactly how far did he get with that dumpster…before the neighborhood heard? Good on ya, pal.

18. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

But definitely polite!

19. I agree with Zeki – it’s very dangerous for everyone if that Bear relies on the human food … however, the video made me laugh till I cried … great fun!

20. Kari Callin says: