TGIF

It’s been nothing but meetings and putting out fires all…week…long. Hold all my calls, I’ll have my usual Friday Martini please. And a Tynenol, I’ve got a splitting headache. On the plus side, though: I found my Nemo.

9146948621_de04268356_b
From The Interwebs.

Comments

1. And will somebody peel me a grape !,

2. Looks to me like kitty has already had tee mony martoonies, and that’s why s/he needs the Tylenol. That’s what happens to me, anyway.

3. murkle46 says:

Kitty version of a Rubins?

4. How did you ever guess this is how my weeks are???? Did you talk to my cats??
    What a cutie……a reverse Oreo cookie, maybe?
    Makes me smile :)

5. Kitty Don Draper should be ordering a scotch…although judging from last season of Mad Men, maybe he had too much catnip.

6. I am in the Mod Lounge. Can I have a glass of Tang and some spaghettios?

7. 260Oakley says:

Looks like the kitteh has earned a black belt in some martial art. Tie-Tie Chi, perhaps?

8. 260Oakley says:

Or maybe Kung Food?

9. Nooooo! Tylenol and alcohol is toxic to the liver! Make it an Advil instead!

10. Spaghettios?!? I will use the ‘puppy’ word just for the meatballs (not available in Canada; so one has to make a run for the border like Pastprohibition)!

11. This is the best picture ever!

12. Clairdelune says:

Agreed!! The best ever!!! :-D :-D :-D

13. Clairdelune says:

Is this a hitherto undiscovered painting by Goya, “La Gata Desnuda”?

14. This is one of the most unusual color schemes I’ve ever seen on a cat! A white cat with a black belt AND a black tail with a white tip??? WOW!

15. Madame X says:

Or maybe it is a Catisse Odalisque (Catalisque?)

16. YES!!!!

17. wuyizidi says:
  18. Birdcage says:

I actually think it’s a white cat lying on top of a black cat that is grasping its legs around the belly of the white cat. That’s what I think. Yup.

19. Clairdelune says:

Either way, it’s a work of art!!! Look at those lines, and the blissful/seductive expression… ;-D

20. The white tip on the tail is too much (cuteness). It looks like a ski hat! The belt is amazing too. It’s like the seaweed “belt” on a piece of sushi. :D

21. Totally Jersey says:

Loff this Cat! You can total tell she(?) is a snuggler.

22. Tylenol should not be mixed with alcohol! Stick with aspirin!

23. phred's mom says:

ditto ibuprofen. Will do a bad
    number on the ol’ liver when
    anywhere near alcohol.

24. phred's mom says:

Oak, you never disappoint.
    Best ever

25. phred's mom says:

Advil is ibuprofen. No, no, no
    with alcohol!

26. Except kitteh’s ‘tocks look immense! I think snuggling with this bebeh could result in some serious internal crushing injuries to the co-snuggler! Best stick with Nemo.

27. what interesting pattern on the cat~

28. This is actually a double layer Oreo – Cookie shell, cream filling, cookie shell, cream filling, cookie shell.

29. I confess I don’t know what Tylenol is. We don’t have it in the UK. We have paracetamol, ibrufen, aspirin and codeine. I usually take paracetamol. Generally, though, I avoid hangovers. Life’s too short.

30. Just a brand name of acetaminophen :)

31. Hilz, of course – I should have known ;)
    I don’t buy fancy brand names, either. Too expensive. I use the generic versions. Paracetamol, not Panadol, ibuprofen, not Nurofen.

32. demonwolfslayer says: