THIS JUST IN: I’ve Got A Wet Butt!

Oakley doesn’t care if he ever sees a bathtub again. Either that, or one too many Red Bulls in the water dish.

From Klaatu42.

1. rescue gal says:

Oh man, I love Andrew so much! Every video is another reason I need him to marry me.

2. sabrina rose says:

That Andrew must be quite a guy, the timing of the dialog is just hilarious and his pupper certainly hates being wet! But, maybe Oakley needs to be cuddled up in a big warm towel and given a dish of ice cream to soothe his ruffled feelings. That’s what I do with my little terror, I mean terrier.

3. Clairdelune says:

Thanks to Andrew for a good belly laugh! I felt guilty though, laughing at that clearly distraught pooch, such an adorably messy nervous wreck! Oakley needs a hug and a treat. :-D

4. 260Oakley says:

I concur. Oakley needs a hug and 260 treats. ;)

5. Oakley? Any relation?

6. 260Oakley says:

I would like the record to show that I like baths and I dry my ‘tocks on a towel, not the rug.

7. Thanks for the belly laugh, Oakley. Your comment had me in stitches!

8. 6rabbits says:

I agree–the voice-over makes the video! I didn’t have my sound up the first time I watched it, and altho cute, it’s the dialog that’s BWAaaaaaaHaHaaaaa funny! :mrgreen:
    (Do any other rabbit parents think he’s moving like a bun @ :33 or so?)

9. My first thought was that he looked like a little dog-bunny!

10. What a great way to start my vacation, laughing me head off :lol: Thanks!

11. Reblogged this on GT 40 Razor's Edge.

12. Isn’t spazzing around the house after your bath standard doggular procedure?

13. Oakley appears to be the love child between my boys Peanut and Alvin. The former likes to pout and rub his face and body on the rug, the latter spazs out like they’re giving awards for it. That said, I think Oakley is fabulous, if a little overdramatic about bathtime.

14. It was for my doggeh–she would jump on the bed and rub her face until all of the offending water was gone.

15. Mikeyfur says:

Klaatu42 is the BEST! Love those videos, and so happy to see them on CO.