Ooh, I Am So Vexed!

It’s true, I am feeling most indignant, cross, and disgruntled! Do not fawn and coo over my adorable face, complete with patented Angry Eyebrows™, for this only vexes me further! Make no mistake, I certainly have a bee in my bonnet today!

Via Burgers’ Zoo Arnhem.

Comments

1. murkle46 says:

Tiger Kabuki!

2. tracylee says:

Kitten!
    I moved away from the Rescue where I was volunteering and I miss those babies so much :(

3. The conflagration which caused this discombobulation must be brought to light to dissipate this vexation before it turns into infatuation.

4. I will not be petting this kitty.

5. Now I understand what people mean when they say, “looks can get you anything.”

6. Tiglet, Tiglet, burning bright,
    in the forests of the night,
    what has made you steam and seethe,
    and show to us your vicious teeth?

7. Proposal for a Rule of Cute: Little or baby thing that are p****ed off, are cute. We’ve discussed this from time to time.

8. PS: If you do not desist, Little McVexmeistersons will give you such a pinch.

9. “like” :D

10. I think its anger that this is the last season for Futurama!

11. “I am vexed because, since I am the most beautiful thing on the planet, there is nothing further for me to strive for”.

12. This is my “I’m so scawee ” look .

13. Who’s a little predator! Who is it!

14. murkle46 says:

Kitten Kabuki!
    (Is this what you meant Tracylee?)

15. I totally second the motion.

16. Wow what a terrific picture. I love it.

17. Here kitty kitty kitty …
    (in the voice of the Taco Bell chihuahua of course)

18. It’s the whole kitten caboodle kabuki!

19. Too late. We’re already in love with this superb example of vexed kittenhood.

20. 260Oakley says:

“I can’t believe Life of Pi didn’t win Best Picture!”

21. Tiger Tiger by the tail .. *SNAP* .. Hey .. where did my hand go ?

I guess pulling the kitties tail wasn’t a great idea.

22. “We are going to need a bigger box” –Da Chihuahua

23. emmberrann says:

It’s a Flamin’ Flehmen! What is that stinky smell? Someone forget to bathe (spit or otherwise) this morning?

24. bluebird says:

25. murkle46 says:

I just went to Burgers zoo Arnhem(lthe link)then clicked on the sumatran tiger additional photo set.It is amazing.Dont miss out.

26. murkle46 says:
  27. WIN!!

28. I really did LOL at that, Ayeesha! Could totally see myself asking that question, too!

29. :lol: Yep :lol: