Ratt Trixx

(Sounds like the name of an 80’s hair band, right?)

Take a look if you will at a totally redonk display of RATSO TRICKS! AMAZINK!

FAVE FRAME! Yes, a ratso doing THE LAUNDRY.

Video by Abby R.

1. Lucy's Mommeh says:

:) Like itty bitty puppies!

2. Blue Footed Booby says:
  3. Mikeyfur says:

Wonderful! It took many hours and much love to accomplish that. Lucky ratties to have such a great owner.

4. I fell in love with rats when I saw the movie Willard back in 1971, the only reason why I don’t have one is that they are so short lived. My heart couldn’t take it.

5. rescue gal says:

Me too.I have had two and loosing them was heartbreaking. I can’t go through that so quickly every time.

6. 6rabbits says:

I knew a rat that lived for 3 years–surgery due to cancer gave him an extra 9 months. Most of my “rat friends” have lived about 2 years, and that IS way too short of a time for such intelligent, personable animals.

7. Dramatic teddy bear rescue!!!!!!

8. That was my favorite part, too!

9. Or should I say “rescute”??

10. Bravo to the rats and the trainer

11. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats says:

D’awww. But C.O., you’re still making me jealous. My lazy bums, er, rats, do none of these things.

But if you want to see a really awesome rat trick (not my lazy bums), try watching rat basketball: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAQSEO25fa4

12. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Victoria, as the mother to 28 rats over the years, your work is beautiful. Your rats are beautiful. Give them all tons of kisses and hugs from me.

13. bluebird says:

What busy, happy rats

14. Janet in Cambridge says:

This is one of the best ever examples of rats’ sweetness and intelligence and the beauty of clicker training! I love ratties.

15. That was thoroughly enjoyable and I love the cute socks the owner made! Nice work all around

16. Sharon Wilson says:

But can the ratty put her bowl in the dishwasher?

17. Probably.

18. So so darn adorabuhls. :)

19. 6rabbits says:

Found this a couple months ago and was amazed at the variety of tricks! On her Youtube site she writes that she wants to become an animal trainer. Such cute and talented rats! :-)

20. I was going to ask whether adorable ratso could do the ironing as well as the washing, but then I saw the teddy bear rescute and decided I didn’t care.

21. kodalai says:

I don’t want to sadden the mood of this adorable video, but it seems that Nami (the light-colored rat in the video) has passed away since the video was made. What a shame such clever creatures have such a short lifespan :(

22. zosterops says:

what an interesting and fulfilling life these rats must have with so much challenges and rewards.