Ratt Trixx

(Sounds like the name of an 80’s hair band, right?)

Take a look if you will at a totally redonk display of RATSO TRICKS! AMAZINK!

FAVE FRAME! Yes, a ratso doing THE LAUNDRY.

Clipboard01
Video by Abby R.

Comments

1. Lucy's Mommeh says:

:) Like itty bitty puppies!

2. Blue Footed Booby says:
  3. Mikeyfur says:

Wonderful! It took many hours and much love to accomplish that. Lucky ratties to have such a great owner.

4. I fell in love with rats when I saw the movie Willard back in 1971, the only reason why I don’t have one is that they are so short lived. My heart couldn’t take it.

5. Dramatic teddy bear rescue!!!!!!

6. Or should I say “rescute”??

7. Bravo to the rats and the trainer

8. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats says:

D’awww. But C.O., you’re still making me jealous. My lazy bums, er, rats, do none of these things.

But if you want to see a really awesome rat trick (not my lazy bums), try watching rat basketball: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAQSEO25fa4

9. bluebird says:

What busy, happy rats

10. Janet in Cambridge says:

This is one of the best ever examples of rats’ sweetness and intelligence and the beauty of clicker training! I love ratties.

11. rescue gal says:

Me too.I have had two and loosing them was heartbreaking. I can’t go through that so quickly every time.

12. That was my favorite part, too!

13. That was thoroughly enjoyable and I love the cute socks the owner made! Nice work all around

14. Sharon Wilson says:

But can the ratty put her bowl in the dishwasher?

15. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Victoria, as the mother to 28 rats over the years, your work is beautiful. Your rats are beautiful. Give them all tons of kisses and hugs from me.

16. Probably.

17. So so darn adorabuhls. :)

18. 6rabbits says:

Found this a couple months ago and was amazed at the variety of tricks! On her Youtube site she writes that she wants to become an animal trainer. Such cute and talented rats! :-)

19. 6rabbits says:

I knew a rat that lived for 3 years–surgery due to cancer gave him an extra 9 months. Most of my “rat friends” have lived about 2 years, and that IS way too short of a time for such intelligent, personable animals.

20. I was going to ask whether adorable ratso could do the ironing as well as the washing, but then I saw the teddy bear rescute and decided I didn’t care.

21. kodalai says:

I don’t want to sadden the mood of this adorable video, but it seems that Nami (the light-colored rat in the video) has passed away since the video was made. What a shame such clever creatures have such a short lifespan :(

22. zosterops says:

what an interesting and fulfilling life these rats must have with so much challenges and rewards.