One Grumppuccino To Go, Please

I don’t care what size..Venti, Grande, Tall or Short. Just MAKE MINE GRUMPY!!!

9387021914_763b88b3c6_o
Coming soon.

Comments

1. TO BE CONSUMED WHILST WATCHING “GRUMPY OLD MEN” ?????? :)

2. I hope they keep the sugar content down. Otherwise I won’t be able to drink them
    (and get that bottled “Grumpy” feeling)

3. Coffee Cup says:

I’m getting grumpy cat fatigue and it’s making me grumpy.

4. I love Grumpy Cat but with this and the movie deal I feel like her agent is making horrible choices for her.

5. Smartypants says:

My fave Grumpy Cat image is a pic of her looking characteristically peeved, w/the caption “There are only two things I don’t like…change, and the way things are” because it’s actually pretty insightful.

6. bob drummond says:

Let me have a six pack 2 go , please !!! LOL ;-)

7. Lol .. You made me smile! :-)

8. Bob .. I’m sorry .. you are not grumpy enough to handle a six-pack *Grins*

9. I hope they sell this on the West Coast of Canada :D

10. Deny him the 6-pack will probably make him grumpy enough to be eligible for the 6-pack. But if bob does get the 6-pack, he’ll probably become happier and less grumpy, thus negating his eligibility for the 6-pack.

11. Sorry but, no. It’s one thing to have ads in the sidebar because hosting takes money.

However such blatant product placement from GrumpyCat and that insufferable Boo from Manhattan are not cute, and more than a little insulting to the intelligence of your readership.

12. Coffee Cup says:

More like her owners. They’re the ones who are cashing in. Lest we forget, this is still just a cat, and it doesn’t care at all about money.

13. Dog Lover says:

Insufferable Boo???? What the…????

I guess I’m too dumb to feel insulted. :)

14. I thought coffee gave you pep…is this negative coffee?
    I’m just too grumpy to care. :) wait, I mean :(

15. I have a headache from that logical .. even if it is true .. LOL

16. JenDeyan says:

I love Grumpy Cat and I think it’s great all the attention she’s getting. I don’t really blame the owners. Memes come and go. People will forget about Grumpy Cat after a while. As long as it’s doing nothing to the kitty’s health and well-being, may as well ride the wave as long as you can. If they play their cards right, they could come out with enough to be modestly set for life. I can’t blame anything for shooting for that star.

17. Coffee Cup, I was referring to this gentleman. He is helping Grumpy monetize. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324412604578513352795950958.html

18. I have got to remember that. It pretty much sums up my day.

19. murkle46 says:

My apologys to those who might be offended,but I also really dont like the Boo postings.Im sure Boo is a wonderful dog but the postings go beyond annoying and insufferable.

20. Coffee Cup says:

You aren’t alone. I don’t like pomeranians so I find Boo kind of creepy and not cute. I just skip the Boo posts when they come up.

21. It’s not the dog / cat / animal per se. It’s the fact that it’s promoting people who seem to want to do nothing but make money off their pets.

It’s one thing when you promote people like Jon and Schoep or animal rescue places because they’re raising money to help animals that benefits everybody.

It’s quite another when you’re promoting (probably not for free) the enrichment of greedy socialites who want even more money for themselves and don’t even support any causes at all. Boos owner lady was/is especially atrocious when she made a big stink about who owned the site in her divorce from her gazillionaire husband.

22. bob drummond says:

thanks guys , I appreciate your responses !!! They made my day ( or night !)