Happiest Happy Hour

Qwikey! Time to quaff a Quokka or two, mate.

9368757662_3f177df4c3_z
Queue up for the Qte!

9365979273_d33570496a_z
And now, a Quokka qwonching a qwumbly qwacker:

“I just came across this on RYOT news and thought I’d pass it along. No words. Simply no words.” -Nicole P.

Comments

1. Omigerd, it’s a little (cat-sized) kangaroo! A smilingks one!

2. Thanks! A Quokka is always the perfect picker-upper when one feels down.

3. It looks like a cross between a cat, a rabbit, a squirrel, a bear and a kangaroo. This may be the PERFECT ANIMAL, people!

4. Bettymouse says:

I think the quokka may have out-cuted the wombat. They said it couldn’t be done.

5. OMGosh!! That first photo is devastatingly adorable. And the crunching is so so cute. I am in love.

6. rescue gal says:

Do they have permanent little smiles on their faces, or are just happy to see us?

7. I think there’s room for me next to the sleepy quokka. What a cute little guy/gal!

8. Quote the Quokka: ever Qte!

9. JenDeyan says:

I had to turn my volume way up to hear the qwacker qwunching (which is simply adorable). Is it just my computer?

10. JenDeyan says:

Nevermind. Someone messed with my Windows volume. Qwacker Qwunching is even cuter when heard at normal volume. ^_^

11. AND they have koalas that show up on schedule for kisses? AND roos and wombats? Whadda we got? I call no fair!

12. Dog Lover says:

The smilingk – it is qwushing in its qteness. Holy mackeral!! :)

13. *Kwonck*

14. Was supposed to say *Kwonk!* — passes out from the qte!

15. OMG I know! I think that’s permanent. How adorbs!

16. OMG! That leetle smiley face is too much! I want to smoosh eet and keeesss eet. I had no idea there was such a thing and I’m half Australian! Where did they hide these? I want one! Aarrrgghhh- I am totally cute overloaded. I may need to smoosh my kitteh.

17. Melissa says:

What is the secret to permanent happiness I wonder? I want some of whatever the quokka is having.

18. 4leafclover says:

Ahh!! So cute!! Now I’m repeating “quokka quokka quokka” in my head ad nauseam, like some kind of demented Fozzie Bear… Also, apropos of nothing, the quokka appears to have only one really giant toe.

19. Oooh, why is he so smiley? :D

20. januaryfarmer says:

Kinda thinking that myself. It’s an island you know.

21. Killer Klown says:

You know, it comes to my attention that there seem to be smaller versions of otherwise large woodland creatures living among us. We could, for example, set up a little terrarium with this little guy filling in for the bears, and a Dik-dik as the deer.

22. murkle46 says:

We got an abscence of two thousand different kinds of critters that can kill us dead?

23. I was glad to see that the qwacker was not a quacker–the qte is less qte when it is eating the other qte

24. Saffron says:

He likes qwackers just like Quint from Jaws!

25. Sharon Wilson says:

I like how he qweens up the qwumbs…

26. He’s a sweetie, but just look at the name of that island! Rottnest, it’s so very piratey :)

27. that sure puts things into perspective