The Bunday Dust Bunneh

Ya missed a spot in the corner, Benzo.

2012-08-20_13-07-11_551

Comments

1. Do these multiply? How long do I not dust before they get to this?

2. Pat Trenner says:

I think the disapproval may be strong on this one. Too much floof to tell for sure.

3. I don’t think it would be a problem to get addicted to this kind of Benzo… *Floof overdose*

4. dust-BUSTED bun!

5. Melissa says:

He got the name from the zen-like state that he would give you if you were to pet him. Snorfing only leads to cute overload, which has well documented side effects.

6. Smartypants says:

Way cuter than a Roomba!

7. Check under furniture.

8. “You want the floof? You *can’t handle* the floof!”

/bunny is welcome to dust behind my couch any day….

9. Nobody puts Benzo in a corner. *Dancing ensues.*

(“You want the floof” is a good one!)

10. Lucy's mommeh says:

I may be bringing one of these lion head buns home with me next month. I find them irresistible.

11. Killer Klown says:

Lionheads are adorable; though fair warning, at least speaking from personal experience, the ones we’ve had are a bit less affectionate than other breeds. They take a bit to warm up, and usually don’t purr or kiss as much. After a bit, though, they do turn rather snugly – our current one likes to come over and just flop down next to/on top of me for half an hour or more at a time. Eventually he’ll head or nosebump me if he wants attention, but otherwise he’s just content to nestle there.

12. Melissa says:

They are a very playful breed. Benzo’s wife just taught herself how to hop and balance on my shoulder yesterday. Benzo’s newest nickname is fluff muffin instead of stud muffin, cuz he likes to strut his stuff. When you search for your lionhead, please be sure to research about getting your bun fixed so you know the cost ahead of time.

13. Bunnies purr??

14. Pat Trenner says:

Rabbits click their teeth together when blissed out. Some grunt when they’re annoyed. Some squeak. They can be pretty vocal!

15. 6rabbits says:

Hopefully, you are adopting your future overlord from a shelter! :-)

16. MUST HEAR!

17. Killer Klown says:

Yep, they do rub their teeth together when they’re happy. In some buns it’s pretty quiet – you more feel the vibration on their chins than you hear anything; but we’ve had a couple that you could hear clear across the room, too.