Good Kitten, Gone Bad

I been locked up! Just because …Well, what happened was… well, I was walking,

9370046043_6577afb170_z
’cause I wanted to walk out there, then I wanted to walk back in here, but should I walk out there, or go back in here, or stay out, or walk back in, or go back out… there.

9372822512_41ebf144d9_z
(sigh) FINE! I couldn’t help it! Lemme out there! I think. Wait. On second thought… I’ll stay in here. Maybe.

9370044733_400f66aa97_z
“This is our Bengal kitten, Olie.” -Abigail S.

Comments

1. Yorekani says:

These are question worth pondering! Who needs to know whether to be or not to be… going outside or inside is the real deal!

2. No matter what side of the door the kitteh is on, he wants to be on the other side.

3. jagular in training

4. I’m looking down!

5. Teef!!

PS. These photos and this kitty reminds me of something Hobbes would be doing.

6. Theresa says:

Sunshine on my whiskers
    Makes me shiny! :D

7. Bengals have surprisingly silky furs. And stay playful forever. I love mine.

8. 4leafclover says:

Attica! Attica! Attica!

9. Cynthia M says:

Bengals rule!

10. Clairdelune says:

OMG, that super-whiskery little face in the sun!! And those tiny baby fangs! **thud**

11. KHAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!

12. Tell the authorities to make sure that kitteh’s food dish isn’t only half-full. Otherwise it will starve to death.

13. Tiny toofs!!

14. Have you seen “In and out cat” set to Garrison Keeler? I think that’s what it’s called

15. The expressions on this kitty’s face have kilt me ded! My childhood cat used to meow to be let in the front door, would then walk through the house to the back door, and meow to be let out! After all, why should he have had to walk all the around the house when he had his hoomins to well-trained! :)

16. Sabreur says:

Bengal? Oh dear. I’ll bet he’s got one heck of a set of lungs!

17. murkle46 says:

With which he clearly is singing the song of his people.

18. AWW :D Your dear sweet Bengal kitten, Olie, is such a handsome boy, Abigail S. :D I would help you cuddle him if I could :D

19. fluffie says:

LOL. Precious baby.

20. … and giant pawsies.

21. emmmjama says:

most excellent reference!

22. Blue Footed Booby says:

SCARAMOUCH, SCARAMOUCHE, WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO

23. Saffron says:

Very true! And for closed doors, they must also be opened just to walk away from them. One of my kittehs hates kitchen cabinet doors. He will yowl at them and if I open one, he just looks at it for a split second and then wonders away, satisfied.
    Cats!

24. kodalai says:

*applause for this thread*

25. Abigail S. says:

If you like this pictures of Olie, I also posted a video of him on youtube. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylc_181Jfrk