Bee’s ‘Tocks

K.H. is our Reader O’ The Day. He sent us an email with a subject line that read:

fb

*Snerk* OK, so I was able to decipher this Net Newbie mess and we found a terrific shot of: Bee’s ‘Tocks!

1070087_10151744434796023_1841209420_n

Right after he sent that email, a mea culpa arrived. (Or maybe a Bee-a Culpa.)

“Holy crap, did I actually put that in the subject line? Like a grandma in 1994 or something? No, no, NO, I am NOT one of those people… yikes. I just hadn’t seen the change to how Gmail’s interface works when I click on an email link from another page… no wonder it wasn’t letting me do a carriage return. I AM SO EMBARRASSED. This is not how I am. Please. Do not remember me like this. Just look at the bees’ tocks. Thank you.” *slinks away*

Comments

1. Tony James says:

Um…I believe that bee anatomy does not lend itself to ‘tocks, per se, and therefore “Bee Butts” might be more appropriate. Or “Apiaran Ar$es”, but I am cognisant that this is a family site…

2. Alice Shortcake says:

Bumblebee bums!

3. Sounds like he should switch to Bee-mail.

4. Smartypants says:

Bumble-butts? Bee-tocks? Bee-hinds?

KH, don’t feel bad about your email boo-boo (bee-boo?) – you got the point across, which is the important thing – love this pic!

5. Um, how big are those bees? Because I may have nightmares tonight….

6. Bumble-butts! Bee-tocks! Bee-hinds! Bumblebee bums!
    lol tears in eyes KH thanks for sending in pic. Made my day and my heart is even laughing.
    ok well you all know what I mean.
    For me bumblebees represent a symbol of spiritualty. with their bodies bigger and much heavier then what their wings should support, flying should be impossible and yet—- :)
    p.s.anyone who try’s to get tech. about what type and what country these bees are from slink your butt over to the corner, please an thank you.

7. mariposas says:

oh, a first for me…
    I wanna softly, gently wub the beebehinds they look so soft and fuzz!
    Oh I hope this is not too weird to post! buzz

8. My that’s cute!

9. Dog Lover says:

mariposas, you’ll have to do a lot better than that to be considered “too weird to post.” :)

10. BUMble bees!

11. That language is Finnish! Kimalainen = bumblebee

12. Tony James says:

Headline reads: “Native bee species spotted for first time since ’90s”
    Weird – I thought they were normally striped…

13. SlaveToCat says:

Bumble Bee bottoms blowing bubbles in a bottomless bucket of bubbly beer.

14. Bumblefuzz says:

KH … You’re still part of cool crowd, even though you did write “carriage return” which whooshes you right back to being a grannie in the 90’s. *wink (we all have those moments).

15. I love fuzzy bottoms!
    There.
    I said it.

16. HAHAHAAH….

17. DOH—I’m a little slow on the uptake. I’ve been preoccupied looking at bumblebee patoots…

18. murkle46 says:

I think of the nematodes from Spongebob seeing this.”Thirsty,thirsty,thirsty,thirsty,thirsty,thirsty”.

19. High Five for bumblebutts !

20. “Carriage return” just makes you a cool typography nerd. You’re completely forgiven.

21. JenDeyan says:

It took me a bit to get the pun too. *sheepish grin*

22. Oakley award for you, sir.

23. Bumblee-bums…heehee

24. Alexa, a friend sent photos of bees with white on the end of their abdomens. She was hiking in Scotland, June of this year. Maybe they are lst cousins of the ones in Seattle. Rachel

25. ahh how beautiful .
    thanks for ignoring my tech grumpy remarks.

26. On that same page (though nothing to do with bumblebees or their beehinds) you can find this redonk photo of a Blackcap stuffing its face with raspberries… https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=301235293355702&set=a.108049739340926.16770.100004077014773&type=1&theater

27. Dana Boise says:

My mother and I have decided that “bumbus” is the perfect name for bee ‘tocks.

28. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Looks like ‘tockage to me. Smiling. But, if you insist, bee butts.