The Mad Catter

I’m quite fond of this bed, but, then again, I’m quite mad!

8757924285_5c44fceaea_z
A Burmese Birman cat named Gwash! Owned by Margaux D. a la Yummypets

Comments

1. Beautiful colors! Amazing eyes!

2. Wackadoodle eyes! I expect that Gwash did some frolicking not long after this pic was taken. Very pretty kitty.

3. This is a Birman cat, or at least has that coloring. A Burmese cat is short-haired with shiny allover-brown coat. Very pretty Birman cat you have there!

4. 4leafclover says:

AAAHHH!!! Cutest kitty ever!!!

5. Bed-sheet crazy eyes!

6. JenDeyan says:

If this kitty is mad, then I don’t wanna be sane!

7. demonwolfslayer says:

It looks like one of those pillow pets ^-^ so cute :3

8. HIs crazy eyes are calling my name. I’m compelled to hug and snorgle him.

9. Theresa says:

The EPITOME of WACKADOODLE EYES.

10. I’d be willing to bet my next paycheck that’s a seal mitted Ragdoll. Definitely not a Burmese. Looks just like my Lily.

11. Theresa says:

Plus, yes, that kitty’s a Birman, not a Burmese.

12. Lerrinus says:

Floofy tail…wackadoodle eyes…someone’s gonna get pounced on! :lol: Kind of reminds me of another kitten I saw on CO – titled “you have .02 seconds”!

13. Gwash ees zay Birman not zay Burmese! Moi looked eet up een zay blogue du Monsieur Gwash. …Moi nevair doubted yeau peeps of coeaurse.

14. murkle46 says:

He looks like a Gwash.What a fun little kitty!Good call on namng him.

15. Jenny Islander says:

“Hi there! This is a great bed. I’m in a great mood. Now give me your hand. I want to eat it. Or kick its guts out. Whatever.”

16. OMG I love this kitty! I want to take it home.

17. PhysicsProf says:

`Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: `we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.’
    Funny, he doesn’t look Cheshire. . .

18. Yup…I would not put any appendages in front of that pretty baby right now…they will be shredded!

19. In my bed that wackadoodle look is the look of impending doom for my feet that are only “protected ” by a flimsy sheet. I can almost feel the teeth or claws on the underside of my big toe now !

20. Kathy Felix says:

We have a Birman named Karma who looks exactly like Gwash. She picked me out, rather than the other way around. As I was walking by her half-opened cage, she jumped out and reached her little white “socks” up to me. I was hooked for life. I would recommend a Birman to anyone who wants a really loveable (and smart!) kitteh.

21. Straight out of “Alyss in Wunnerland”……
    (I outta know: I wuz just visiting there this afternoon….gave my regards to the March Hare, the Mad Hatter, & the Dormouse……everybody else wuz at the Shore…. :roll: )

22. I have a blue point Birman named Jazz. Gwash looks like a seal or chocolate point Birman. They are smart, full of the devil, and cute as the dickens.

23. Lerrinus says:

:lol:

24. Kitty Freak Out Session!!

Peeps? I have a happy Caturday story to tell you. This morning, I walked to the grocery store. On the way there, I always take a short cut through the parking lot of one of the casinos (WAY off strip) here in Vegas. In the corner of this lot is a little area where a few stray cats hang out. They seem kind of skittish so I never try to pet them because I don’t want to stress them out. I just always send love to them and keep going. But there’s always bowls of food and water left out for them…obviously, someone who works there makes sure that at least they have food and water.

So anyway, today as I was walking through, there was this big, burly guy over in the kitty corner. He looked like a biker type dude but was wearing the uniform of the casino Security Guard. He was leaving out food for the kitties! One of the cats, a pretty Calico was sitting there. The guard made the kissy sound at the cat and it went right over to him. He bent over and petted the kitty. The kitty returned the love by winding about his legs. I smiled at the guy.

As I walked past this scene I thought to myself, “Wow! That guy is an angel. I just saw an angel!”

25. AWW :D I just LOVE to hear stories like this, Queen of Dork :D

26. AWW :D Your dear sweet Birman cat named Gwash has such a pretty fluffy coat, Margaux D :D I so want to cuddle Gwash if I could :D

27. victoreia says:

(Trying to reply to QofD here…..)
    I nominate this guy for the Men of C.O. Calendar. [whispers] We’re getting it soon, right? Meg? Anybody?

28. BookAddict says:

this kitty looks a lot like a cat my sister used to own.