Admit It!

The crazy cat lady in you is a bit jealous!

“These 12 Save-A-Pet foster kittens redefine the phrase “cat tree” – Galahad, Orchid, King Arthur, Lancelot, Stache, Tristan, Pellinore, Polaroid, Simone, Pentax, Jonquil & Panasonic (top to bottom, left to right)” -Sandra Joy P.

1. I admit eet! And I want to know how in the hayle the photographer got them all to hold still at one time!

2. How’d she get them all to stay still for the pic? Krazy Glue? Duct tape? Are they stuffed? I was in a house that had two litters of kittens, around 8 in total, and when they were active it seemed like there were HUNDREDS.

3. Desdemona says:

4. My thought eggsackerly, D. Panasonic as well, but not as much as Polaroid.

5. beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

6. Jackie Rose says:

Cuddle Puddle!

7. Galahad, King Arthur, Lancelot and … Orchid? Wy not Guinevere?

And yes I do admit it that for a few seconds I was jealous, then I remebered what it was like to have two kitten of that age running around the house destroying everything and it passed. :lol:

8. Teresa in NC says:

That’s a cat tree full of trouble, right there.

9. 6rabbits says:

Amen! (But CUTE trouble…)

10. I’m just wondering what kind of antics the photographer had to go through to get them all to look towards the camera at the same time.

11. I was wondering that myself! They’re all really interested in whatever it is…. Too cute!

12. I will never admit to being a bit jealous.

I will, however, confess that I am MASSIVELY ENVIOUS!!!

Oh. My. God. Just look at the expression on each little face. Top left corner: “I’m so worried!” Big-eared kitty sticking out at the right: “WTF is THAT?!” Top tuxie: “I want to have a word with you. Now.”

Sigh. I want kitties. Lots and lots of kitties. All the time.

13. Theresa says:

I’LL TAKE THEM ALL. Wait, what?

14. victoreia says:

*giggles madly*

15. sotadragon says:

Seconded! :-D

16. heh heh. Even when I fostered kittens, I never had 12 in the house at once. I think one time there were six… and it was like a herd of buffalo on speed running around the house… :)

17. :lol: I would just LOVE to see a video of THAT, ceejoe :lol:

18. I’ll take the two tuxies with white noses. And Stache. And the black kitties. And the tabby-and-whites.

You can have the rest.

19. sotadragon says:

Ok– Waitaminit… Hey! That doesn’t leave ANY! *pouts* ;-)

20. Totally Jersey says:

Want. Want now.

The leetle black one with the leetle red collar? OMG!!!

21. sotadragon says:

Looks like that one is Polaroid. Which is just anerable. :-)

22. Stressfactor says:

Since they’re foster kittains then I assume at some point they will all need loving furever homes. I hope they find them and are pampered and snuggled and nose booped for the rest of their lives.

23. I could not foster those 12 sweet kitties, Stressfactor :D I would adopt them all :D

24. Clairdelune says:

Where can I get one of those cat tree sets, complete with accessory kittains? I’m thinking of redecorating, sooo… :-D *dreaming of rubbing pawsies and booping noses and kissing soft spots between the earsies *

25. victoreia says:

And sleeping under a kitteh blanket!

26. Saffron says:

Oooh, and snorgling all those soft bellehs….

27. i count thirteen

unless that ear is a tail

28. that just may be a very, very camera shy kitteh! :)

29. I only see 12. What ear are you talking about? There’s a little white spot to the bottom/left of Stache, but I think that’s his foot.

30. pawsibly

31. yep. definitely tis a pawsicle. :)

32. I want the black one at the top with paws over the rail. These are all adorable and I will admit I am jealous!

33. I fly my freak flag high ! I am a crazy cat lady & I am jealous ! (Just don’t tell the 6 I already have I said that ! )

34. Tabbies & tuxies, & tiny black kitens,
    Doorbells and sleighbells & warm woolen mittens…

35. 6rabbits says:

Love, love, LOVE your gravatar!

36. I knew immediately which one was Stache! Super excellent naming on that one!

37. Darling! I loved the mixed naming genres, too. Polaroid!!

38. All your kitties are belong to me.

39. Kathy D says:

40. Kitten OVERLOAD! I don´t think normal service will resume in my household after seeing this… until tomorrow at least. :D

41. The most I ever had at once was 7, two adults and 5 little catzillas-in-training. Very very adorable. I still have 4 of them. The problem is they don’t stay kittens. They get to be 16 years old and break your heart when they leave for the Rainbow bridge. I pray for them to find homes with people who will love them forever.

42. My record is also 7. We had the standard 2, then one had a litter of 4, we kept one of those, then the momcat had another litter of 4. I felt 7 was just about the right number.

43. SAd, but true, Susan Goodwin :( But the knowing they are waiting for you over the Rainbow Bridge makes their passing ease the heartbreak a tiny bit (a very tiny bit) :(

44. Now I know that life is truly unfair.