Product Recall Notice

Shiba Industries has announced a recall of all 2012 BarooMatic™ models due to neck-related issues that could cause backwards baroo-ing.

Comments

1. Jimbeaux says:

The double-backwards baroo gets a 9.7 from the Olympic judges!

2. Dog Lover says:

My God, how does he even do that?!?! :)

3. so cute, and yet so painful looking

4. JenDeyan says:

He looks like a Pez dispenser when he flips his head back.

5. Is he meant to do that? Should it even be encouraged? What say you veterinarians? I say “Ouch!”

6. Oorab?

7. Head facing backward? Should Father Karras and Father Merrin be called in?

8. I went right there too Gigi !

9. Did anyone else notice the double twirled tail?!

10. emmberrann says:

Extreme barooing: whatever this Sheebereenu is doing!

11. No, to be honest, peg4x4, I was too busy thinking of The Exorcist. However, he’s obviously just a very bendy, twirly goggie.

12. SlaveToCat says:

The pup is unhinged.

13. Alice Shortcake says:

Coming soon: projectile vomiting!

14. demonwolfslayer says:

I’ll bet when he does that in public that at least one person screams xD

15. Maybe he’s double jointed? That tail is a literal sqizzle straw!

16. Is he/she a lundehund? They’re super flexible b/c they were bred to hunt puffins and crawl up craggy rocks.

17. How many neck vertebrae does he/she have?! So glad it’s looping, since multiple viewings are definitely required.

18. Blue Footed Booby says:

SCIENCE FACT: all mammals actually have the same number of vertebrae in their necks, *including giraffes.*

19. Saffron says:

Same here…was wondering if doggeh is named Regan?

20. I’m guessing that’s a Norwegian Lundehund. They can do that! I had a mix N Lundehund/Jack RussellTerrier. She could do that too.

21. This neck action worries me. I think. It’s somewhere between really cute and really scary :S

22. Theresa says:

He’s part owl.

23. Theresa says:

I think you’re right; lundehunds have unusual range of motion.in their joints. Plus they have extra toes. Freaky little boogers. :D

24. sotadragon says:

I think we need a new tag: Cute or Freaky?

25. This is a Shiba Inu. I am going to look up the dog you are talking about. It sounds interesting.

26. We have a shiba inu a little older than this one appears to be. She does this all the time.

27. Its a Shiba Inu.