Oh Yes, They Call Me the Streak

I like to show off my physique!

With a bod like this, who needs hair?

“This is Hazel” -Angeline L. and Maia L. Lyrics by Ray Stevens.

1. I want one so badly

2. The Original Jane says:

Uh, Hazel? I think it’s Ethel – the shameless hussy!

3. Blue Footed Booby says:

My parents saw some TV show a while back where a Scottish gentleman called a scandalous lady a name that I’m sure would land me in the mod lounge. Thanks to his accent, it sounded like “hoor.” Now my parents regularly shout that at the TV whenever anyone’s nekkid and misbehaving. HOOR! HOOOOOOOR!

4. The Original Jane says:

My comment was put in the mod lounge immediately. The Ethel/hussy reference is from the song. Btw, what kind of shows are your parents watching? *blush*

5. Say it isn’t so Ethel!

6. Cornish rex??!

7. There she goes boogetty boogetty …….

8. If there’s an audience to be found
    He’ll be streaking around
    Guess you could call him unique!

9. Janet in Cambridge says:

Really? There was a song about streaking? I guess no one else except Ray Stevens could have pulled that off. LOL!

10. Yes, really. It was quite a big hit, too.

11. :lol: Yep :lol:

12. THAT album WAS the soundtrack of my childhood vacations!

The Mississippi Squirrel Revival is a scream. ;)

13. :lol: I think the videos are still on YouTube, Heather Hanson :lol: Man, I laugh every time I watch those videos :lol:

14. Quick .. Someone catch that streaker ! (good luck with that-LOL)

15. Flexi-cat!

16. anonymous coward says:

Cornish Rex?

17. Maia and Angeline L. says:

Yes a Cornish Rex!

18. That what I think. Beautiful cat!

19. Theresa says:

(Will Ferrell voice) “We’re going streaking!!!!!!!!”

20. Wow, that brings back memories. Back in the days of cassette tapes, my whole family from young to old would play Ray Stevens’ tapes and laugh until we cried. I need to find his songs and introduce the next generation to him.

21. The songs are available on CD now. http://store.raystevens.com/store
    Apparently, Mr. Stevens is still performing. His website says he’s started a comedy show on the Nashville Network , called :The Rayaility Show”
    A few more great songs, Smoky Mountain Rattlesnake Revival” “Power Tools” “Hang Up and Drive”, “Hey, Bubba, Watch This !” “Drivers’ Education”, “Gitarzan”, “Sitting Up with the Dead” and “It’s Me Again, Margaret”.

22. Oh, thank you, Donna, for that information :D

23. The Original Jane says:

What about all the school assemblies and games where there would actually BE streakers – those came before the song. What a strange decade the 60s were.

24. Lucy's mommeh says:

Yes, yes you do. And Bill Cosby..especially Chicken Heart!

25. victoreia says:

26. “It’s the Lord, Noah.”

27. victoreia says:

“Am I on ‘Candid Camera’?”

28. :lol:

29. Mississippi Squirrel Revival, the Shrine Convention, Dudley Dooright of the Highway Patrol, oh I could go on and on and on and I’ll stop now.
    Wanders away humming the Pirate Song….. I want to sing and dance, I want to sing and dance…..

30. Yep, those were some great memories. I need to dig up those old Ray Stevens song. Good times.

My dad, a 6 foot three, very large-beardy gentleman who looks rather a lot like Hagar The Horrible played the “Sing and Dance” pirate, including the pink tights. It is a memory of hilarity that is forever burned into the minds of everyone there.

31. :lol: Oh, man :lol: I really wish I could SEE a video of THAT, Heather Hanson :lol:

32. Sharon Wilson says:

Two words: Kitteh sweateuhs!

33. Amazing how cats can be so comfortable all twisted up.

34. OMG! Kitty Pr0n! ;-D

35. WOW .. Look at that … (nevermind)

36. Love her warm-up jacket.

37. Bet she looks great on the cat walk with that slinky body.

38. :lol: I just love your dear sweet kitty, Hazel, Angeline L. and Maia L. :lol:

39. Angeline L. and Maia L. says:

Thank you so much for that sweet comment. She is sweet most of the time, when not a streaker :P.