THIS JUST IN: Will And Kate (+1)(Updated!)

prince-william-240Cute Overload would like to congrat-choo-late William and Kate, the Duck Duke & Duchess of Cambridge, on the birth of Royal Bebeh George Alexander Louis, His Royal Highness Prince of Cambridge. Pretty Fancy Pants title for just gettin’ hatched, all 8 lbs 6oz. worth!

To cash in on the hysteria and get more clicks celebrate the big news, we present a selection of cute bebeh animuhls!

9247965409_ae442769cd_o

2TINYDEEEEEER

9319100278_b475048498_c

9128304587_3b56b3fb76_c

9128305035_593916f5ba_c

8860662774_7c21fc75fa_h

8805756961_a9280639b1_c

8805688539_ce6d8563da_c

8745065033_d07d5394c9_c

8683231225_aaed552171_c

~Le Creditos~

1, 2) World’s smallest deer from The Gothamist, photos by Julie Larsen Maher/WCS.
3) Posted on The Big R by Arayder.
4, 5) From Natalie K. in Germany: “We found a baby squirrel- we call her Eva.”
6) Bebeh chick from Kaitlyn H.
7) Priya, The Saint Louis Zoo’s Asian elephant calf, from Christy C.
8) A Furrtographer special.
9) From Zooborns, photo by Ray Wiltshire.
10) “This is 3 day old California Sea Lion. Our friends at the California Wildlife Center in Malibu are raising funds right now for a marine mammal care facility so they can do even more for these little orphaned sweeties.” -Kimberly B, Coast & Canyon Wildlife Rehab.
11) Disclaimer: Headline totally swiped from a CNN promo graphic.

Comments

1. GRATS .. But I bet he’s not as cute as photo # 10

2. orcgirl says:

If we got pics of the new prince snorgling with bebeh corgis (imitating the bebeh and the bebeh frenchies), my head would splode.

3. we…are amused

4. The baby orang face… bliss!

5. I wonder what the other women in the Lindo wing are thinking who just gave birth..like excuse me..I had a baby too!

6. Probably wondering what the name will be for the new Prince so they can add it to their son or daughter’s list of names :D

7. AWW :D I so want to cuddle those two little kitties :D

8. A lot of women in the UK wont name their baby until the royals announce the name first.

9. whawhawhatsis says:

I sure hope this bebeh royal gets named faster than Charles did — apparently they took a whole month to decide on his ultimate moniker.

10. Jimbeaux says:

The sealio made me fall over ded.
    And the behbeh trunkster.

…And the pudu…

Okay, multiple cuteness homicide all around!

11. I sure love me some cute bebeh trunkster CO.

12. Dog Lover says:

Yep, I was okay until I saw that smilingk bebbeh orang face. Oh my!!! And the orang mama looks ever so pleased with her furry bundle of joy.

13. Theresa says:

Well, just mix and match from the following: George Charles Edward William Henry Arthur Albert David Philip Louis.

14. Yeah, my first thought was “It’s time for a GEORGE! Yep. Yep.” I like George Arthur, really.

15. That kitteh # 3 has some serious whiskair-age going on! *sigh*

16. My heart just xploded.

OH….MY…..PROSH!!!!!!!

17. Send in the corgis to greet the royal baby!

18. JenDeyan says:

I bet the new baby will super cute. They’ve needed to mix some new blood into that gene pool for a while.

And on a cute note, I would love to hear that pudu bark. I bet it’s the most adorable sound ever. Next to a baby laughing, of course.

19. Saffron says:

Oooh, same here. Bebeh trunkster just the salve I needed after p**py work day…

20. Martha in Washington says:

We could all use a King Arthur about now!! (Although I know it won’t happen for a VERY long time.)

21. I tried to find some barking pudu vids but I could not. In consolation, here is a pudu named Jeff who would like to play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZjxijR9fak

22. 4leafclover says:

“Alright, who gave Jeff regular? I thought we had a deal that he only gets decaf.”

23. 6rabbits says:

Personally, I prefer scads of bebeh animal pics to baby human pics. :-)
    (No offense to the new prince)

24. 6rabbits says:

Reminds me of bebeh goat action!

25. 6rabbits says:

:lol:

26. Prince Arthur would be good.

27. He’ll probably get them all.

28. S’posed to be under Theresa’s comment.

29. At one time, until the early-ish part of the last century, they were only allowed to marry with Germanic royalty.

30. You got that right. ;P