Like Milk & Cookies

That’s how these two pups go together. Not just because they’re soft and sweet.
9136998787_0de1fb288a_z
But also because it’s hard to imagine one without the other.

9136997775_6837852c4a_z
Dunk one in the other and eat ‘em right up.

9139224828_c6b2b020be_z
“Earlier this year, I lost my dog of 10 years. The house was too quiet and everything reminded me of my Annie. I started considering another dog. A friend knew I was looking and told me her niece had some puppies. I was only going to get one. They were holding the last female for me. When I got there, I had to come home with two. Her little brother was just irresistible and they are the best of friends, Tucker and Tillie” -Amy C.

Comments

1. Our Lucy was getting very old and I was going to get her a pup to help keep her interested. I. too, was going to bring home ONE. I had selected this cute male, Ike. His sister came and crawled into my lap and seemed to say “I get to come too!” Lucy has been gone 2 years now and Ike and Tina came home with me 3 years ago. They are still best friends and as cute as ever!

2. Leilani says:

Oh. My. DOG! How could you NOT come home with both?!?!? Congrats on your adorable babies!

3. Birdcage says:

I always think it’s so sweet when sibling puppehs can be raised together! I want a pair of puppehs sooooooo badly. Alas – my lifestyle will not presently permit it. So I rely on the qte here on Cute Overload!!!!!

4. edmundh says:

Love those nom-able ears!

5. Saffron says:

Then I guess both pupppersons could each sing Me And You And A Dog Named Boo….

Happiness and congrats to Amy for her new anipals! I know what it is like to have a too quiet house. Your new chapter of life now has 4 nommable ears and that is a wonderful thing. <3

6. BABEE BEEGLES!

7. Suzanne says:

Congrats on your two adorable pups! I lost my dog of 16 years recently, and I have been finally thinking of getting another pup. What breed are Tucker and Tille?

8. Good on you for not splitting up Tillie and Tucker!
    By the way I love those names!!

9. I want to kiss those precious babies!

10. Oh my goodness, I adopted a brother and sister pair of kittens because they were inseparable about 6 years ago. And the kicker is, I named them Tessa and Tucker. I hope you enjoy your two little critters and as I do mine.

11. Dog Lover says:

I absolutely loooooove the idea of adopting siblings. You just know that Tillie and Tucker will be besties forever. :)

12. Bashful says:

They look a -skosh- Corgi to me… Two pups are better than one! They keep each other company when the humans are away! When/if I adopt dogs again, I will definitely get two.. or more! :)

13. sotadragon says:

Awww! …anerable! :-)

14. I’m thinking part Corgi, too, given the head to feet size ratio. Whatever they are, they’re 100 percent adorable!

15. T.U.M. does it again, this time with goggies!

16. 3rd pic……
    OMPOMPOMPOMPOMP
    (OMP is my new cute-term: stands for Oh My Prosh, when something is so insanely cute you just….can’t…..STAND IT!!!!)

17. Definitely corgi — some have tails, and their ears don’t perk until later on.

18. pupfanatic says:

Can’t eat…er eh, adopt just one. Puddle inducing cayoote.

19. Congrats! You’ll never regret having both! Dogs witha companion are happier – especially when it’s your brother/sister! Great names, too!

20. That is so sweet. I love it when siblings get to stay together.

21. They are Corgi and Jack Russell mix.

22. They get a lot of kisses! :)

23. Thank you! They are a joy