Cue Dramatic Music

You have interf-eared with my plans for the last time, Mr. Laserdot! – say in Bond Bad Guy voice.

“This is my kitten Herbie, I LOVE HER, she has huge ears and they crack me up flattening out when the laser beam gets close.” -Heather C.

1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH I cant believe my Herbie made it onto cute overload I am like hyperventilating

2. AWW :D I am so glad your dear sweet kitty, Herbie, is on CuteOverload, Heather :D

3. That’s wonderfully redonkulous. I think I love Herbie too!

4. The Original Jane says:

I didn’t know the Flying Nun had a cat.

5. Had to get up at the crack of dawn…and you just made it totally worthwhile. Merci bien.

6. The Original Jane says:

:) Early mornings are the worst!

7. 6rabbits says:

Ears look like butterfly wings! So cute!

8. She’s very pretty, even aside from her prodigious ears. She exemplifies what I love about cats; that they can be beautiful and ridiculous, and at the same time. 8O

9. Someone better show Herbie where runway 3 is STAT ! ‘Cause she’s about to take off !

10. Bet she gets excellent reception. They could use her at SETI.

11. edmundh says:

Maybe Herbie think them Rebs are about to charge up Little Round Top again, cuz that’s what the background music is. (From the movie Gettysburg. Yes, I’m a war movie geek.)

12. Saffron says:

Yes! It is at the end of day 3 when the Chamberlain brothers embrace.
    That’s the style, Herbie!

There are not enough hours in the day to nom those awesome ears. :)

13. *Flap flap flap* She’s going to fly away one day.

14. My old kitty was my favorite. When the dot got close, she’d try to “eat” it. I’d turn it off when she snapped at it, then she’d wonder where it went.

15. Janet in Cambridge says:

Does anyone know what the music is?

16. edmundh says:

It’s from the 1993 movie “Gettysburg”. The specific track being played in the background is for the fight at Little Round Top.

17. Ear-flattening is one of my FAVORITE cat moves. Herbie is adorable.

18. Also–‘Herbie’ is a great name for a female kitty.

19. THANKS for saying that, at first I thought she was a he, but Herbie was so perfect we couldn’t change it

20. My dear departed kitty-girl Steve would have approved.. (She got her name the same way.)

21. Mind her eyes, lasers can blind!

22. Sharon Wilson says:

First eight seconds–“Hey, kitteh, get back in the peec-ture!”