How You Doon?

Me and my associates are conductin’ a little Family business up hea. If you got a problem with dat we might have to do a number on yous.

9249135035_8cbc01bda5_z
“Cute baby swallows on my front porch.” -Heather M.

Comments

1. Janet in Cambridge says:

Barn swallows.

2. Smartypants says:

For some reason they make me think of a little barbershop quartet (or quintet, in this case).

3. ashagato says:

totally heard Tony Soprano voicing the caption…

4. SlaveToCat says:

For your own safety: Don’t mess with that nest.
    It’s under the protection of the Whitey Budgie Gang.

5. I luv barn swallows!!! They make a mess as they bring entertainment and joy!

6. do a “number” on youse…oh nooo, you don’t mean…number …. errrr…. two?

7. Dang, beat to the number two joke by twelve minutes!

8. Msdove-thejrtlady says:

Hee heee good one :)

9. The Family.

10. That is a wonderful photo! Thanks!

11. If youse guys mess with me, I’ll go to the cops and sing like a canary.

12. JenDeyan says:

I love that nature just happens. No matter where we go. It’s just there. In our face.

13. lol!

14. But not the Partridge Family.

15. 6rabbits says:

Disapproval worthy of a rabbit. :-)

16. Census-Taker: Mr. Leonard? I’m with the U.S. Census Bureau. We sent you a Census form, but you failed to return it to us.
    Mr. Leonard: My mail is piled up like crazy.
    Census-Taker: Yeah. Well, I just need to fill out this Census form with you. Uh.. how many people live in this residence?
    Mr. Leonard:Oh, boy.. good question. I’m bad with numbers.. Maybe 80.
    Census-Taker: 80 people live in this apartment?
    Mr. Leonard: Seems high, doesn’t it? Not 80. How about 4? I don’t know.. I’m so bad at guesstimating..
    Census-Taker: Well, just take your time, and count.
    Mr. Leonard: Okay.. there’s me.. my wife.. our plants.. we have some candy bars..
    Census-Taker: Well, you know, we don’t count candy bars or plants..
    Mr. Leonard: Well, then, there’s just the two of us. Boy, I really overshot with the 80!

17. Theresa says:

“Hello Hello Hello Hellooooooooooo! Goodbye my Coney Island Baby, farewell my own true love, true love.” :D

18. Theresa says:

I think that’s exactly what they mean. 8O

19. sotadragon says:

LOL! :-D Love it, Theresa!