New Maru From Mugumogu

His Most Excellent Royal Girthness is back with another video collection of mirthful mayhem.

Comments

1. Fave frame is definitely the “chilling out after a meal”. Love Maru!

2. “Flat” is not an adjective I would EVER associate with His Chubbularness

3. rescue gal says:

I wonder if his tail is a registered weapon?

4. Clairdelune says:

Maybe Maru’s awesome tail action is the secret to those clean floors. Am looking for a cat with the same tail.

5. Smartypants says:

Yes, I love when he’s embracing the bowl!

6. Martha in Washington says:

“My food dish is empty. I will likely starve to death within the week.”
    *paraphrasing those French cats*

7. Considering his luffs of boxes, I think the first segment could be re-titled “Flat-pack Maru.”.
    As for the semi-comatose state after that meal, could we not all relate after bingeing at the buffet. Bless.

8. Re., wet Maru: I find his lack of floofularness disturbing. He also sports a rather, ummmm, dour expression.

9. 13bodies says:

I literally LOL’d at that one.
    I love that silly round fluffular cat!

10. my sentiments exactly :)

11. that house is tooo clean!!!!!!! even the kitty dish is spotless! I am gonna have a long talk with a few kittens when I get home.

Maybe Maru can visit and school them.

12. I love the “Accident” part. xD

13. Theresa says:

Maru’s tail is phenomenal. It’s like furry bridge cable.

14. I wondered that myself.

15. phred's mom says:

I saw two teeny specks on the floor by
    Maru’s dish! OMG!!!

16. tagatha says:

As we can see from the ‘wet Maru’ sequence, he’s not actually that round: his fur is just really dense (and I bet it’s really soft, too).

17. 8O

18. Maru is such a butterball. Oh how I love this cat.

19. Psychethos says:

“This is my foodbowl. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My foodbowl is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My foodbowl, without me, is useless. Without my foodbowl, I am useless.”.

20. i love the climby scratchy thing…looks almost elegant, even if Maru was not so elegant.

21. I love you Maru :3
    …yup, I pretty much only post when I see a Maru post here =X

22. pismopup says:

The tail swish…there’s a lot going on in that kitteh’s mind! :D I could watch Maru all day.

23. kodalai says:

If you look at some of the before-and-after brushing pics, it’s mind-boggling how much floof there is.

24. Lucy's mommeh says:

I keep trying to splaning tp people, except for the ears, Maru is a typical Scottish Fold kitteh. The round look is part of the breed. Delightful. :)

25. Alice Shortcake says:

So do I! I think someone needs to lose a bit of weight (or ask their human to buy a reinforced cat tree).

26. What’s the big deal? This is the feline equivalent of Kim Kardashian

27. He certainly does look sour and annoyed. When we wash our cat, it’s as though she is no longer the same cat at all – instead she looks like a weird, psychotic, skinny imposter. It’s always a relief when she dries out and becomes her fluffy, plump, and cozy self again!

28. :lol: Maru certainly knows what he wants when he is laying beside his food bowl as if he is asking for a refill :lol: