New Maru From Mugumogu

His Most Excellent Royal Girthness is back with another video collection of mirthful mayhem.

1. Fave frame is definitely the “chilling out after a meal”. Love Maru!

2. Psychethos says:

“This is my foodbowl. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My foodbowl is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My foodbowl, without me, is useless. Without my foodbowl, I am useless.”.

3. Smartypants says:

Yes, I love when he’s embracing the bowl!

4. Martha in Washington says:

“My food dish is empty. I will likely starve to death within the week.”
    *paraphrasing those French cats*

5. 13bodies says:

I literally LOL’d at that one.
    I love that silly round fluffular cat!

6. “Flat” is not an adjective I would EVER associate with His Chubbularness

7. my sentiments exactly :)

8. rescue gal says:

I wonder if his tail is a registered weapon?

9. I wondered that myself.

10. Clairdelune says:

Maybe Maru’s awesome tail action is the secret to those clean floors. Am looking for a cat with the same tail.

11. Considering his luffs of boxes, I think the first segment could be re-titled “Flat-pack Maru.”.
    As for the semi-comatose state after that meal, could we not all relate after bingeing at the buffet. Bless.

12. Re., wet Maru: I find his lack of floofularness disturbing. He also sports a rather, ummmm, dour expression.

13. He certainly does look sour and annoyed. When we wash our cat, it’s as though she is no longer the same cat at all – instead she looks like a weird, psychotic, skinny imposter. It’s always a relief when she dries out and becomes her fluffy, plump, and cozy self again!

14. that house is tooo clean!!!!!!! even the kitty dish is spotless! I am gonna have a long talk with a few kittens when I get home.

Maybe Maru can visit and school them.

15. phred's mom says:

I saw two teeny specks on the floor by
    Maru’s dish! OMG!!!

16. 8O

17. I love the “Accident” part. xD

18. Alice Shortcake says:

So do I! I think someone needs to lose a bit of weight (or ask their human to buy a reinforced cat tree).

19. Theresa says:

Maru’s tail is phenomenal. It’s like furry bridge cable.

20. tagatha says:

As we can see from the ‘wet Maru’ sequence, he’s not actually that round: his fur is just really dense (and I bet it’s really soft, too).

21. kodalai says:

If you look at some of the before-and-after brushing pics, it’s mind-boggling how much floof there is.

22. Maru is such a butterball. Oh how I love this cat.

23. i love the climby scratchy thing…looks almost elegant, even if Maru was not so elegant.

24. I love you Maru :3
    …yup, I pretty much only post when I see a Maru post here =X

25. pismopup says:

The tail swish…there’s a lot going on in that kitteh’s mind! :D I could watch Maru all day.

26. Lucy's mommeh says:

I keep trying to splaning tp people, except for the ears, Maru is a typical Scottish Fold kitteh. The round look is part of the breed. Delightful. :)

27. What’s the big deal? This is the feline equivalent of Kim Kardashian

28. :lol: Maru certainly knows what he wants when he is laying beside his food bowl as if he is asking for a refill :lol: