Show Stealer

Gorgeous ruby red tropical blooms that scream for attention? Oh please. Wally is the headline act.

9192726625_3ab7a30dd2_z
Even a fluffy black Eminence on a neon tapestry is getting upstaged by Wally!

9192726149_ae94d222f6_z
It’s OK, all you hot pink and fuchsia flowers, ain’t no shame in being outdone by Wally.

9195520310_23795d4895_b
“We adopted Wally, the Blue-fronted Amazon Parrot, when he was 23 years old and had had two previous owners.  He will live well into his sixties and I have promised him a forever home. He has settled into our family of 2 dogs, 2 cats, a cockatiel, a tortoise and a Bearded Dragon. I love to place Wally in colorful settings around the back yard and take his photo.” -LuvFurArt.com artist, Kris B.

Comments

1. Leilani says:

Wally is awesome! The colors! The side-eye! The Amazon Attitude! Definitely prettier than any ol’ flowers.

2. emmberrann says:

And Wally loves having his photo taken, too, with his little baroo-head pose. “be sure you get my ‘good’ side!”

3. Yay for adoption!

Also, I want to go to there….

4. Seriously. Maybe they would adopt me too?

5. AAARRRRR ! .. Polly wants and gets a kitty !!

6. beautiful birdie. i read a touching short story about a woman who goes on a long drive to retrieve the parrot that stayed with her mother till her death. the author described how intelligent the parrot was and the bond that formed between the bird and the woman’s mother.

7. Birdcage says:

Wally is lovely!!!!!!!

8. mindadale says:

Oh, love these! I am jealous of birdie pics sometimes because my girlie and I don’t have quite the sit-and-take-my-picture close kind of relationship (also, our black kitteh wants to hunt her). But she’s not as mature as this pretty bird. Maybe we’ll get there yet still. :)

9. Jan Horner says:

He is STUNNING! So wonderful to see and happy he’s got a forever home.

10. Wally is such a handsome guy!! And I love his boidy baroo pose. :)

11. rescue gal says:

I have a painting of one of my fur babies from Kris!! My favorite piece of art- check out her work.

12. The riotous effusion of vivid colors is making my eyeballs dance and whirl, while my brain jumps for joy. If those contrasting colors don’t wake you up, you need another large Starbucks coffee.

13. Theresa says:

I love the “Oh dude, get over yourself,” look from the kitteh.

14. Large? Isn’t that like 2 oz there ? You need a double Trenta to wake up .. hehe

15. victoreia says:

Which, of course, is done best by a cat…..

16. He is just gorgeous!!

17. What a cute parroteen!!! Great pictures!

18. :lol: Of course :lol: