You Were Expecting an Elephant, Maybe?

It’s just a brand name, you shouldn’t take it literally. Next thing, you’ll tell me that jumho box of Tide has a tsunami in it.

Via Bruno Caimi.

Comments

1. RosieLB says:

That is, clearly, elephant extract, proving the old adage that big things can come in little packages.

Also, what is a “jumho?” Sounds dirty.

2. It’s even bigger than a jumbo.

3. I think I would like to give him tiny little kisses on that tiny little nose!

4. Well, it could be an elephant shrew with a nose job.

5. Blue Footed Booby says:

Thanks to the preceding comments on “jumho” the word “nosejob” evoked an unfortunate image.

6. SlaveToCat says:

Oh, and that carton of Heavy Whipping Cream can be used on things besides naughty children.

7. SlaveToCat says:

If you go to the circus and a Jumho Elefante sits on you, you just may need a can of Jumho Elefante Extracto to pull yourself out and clean yourself up.

8. SlaveToCat says:

I was forced, by the cats, to google Elefante Extrato. It’s a Brazilian brand name for a tomato based product . The cats were hoping for a mouse extract based dessert.

Elephant is composed of carefully selected tomatoes, peeled and seeded, giving rise to preferred tomato extract of Brazilian homes. Elephant yields much because it is concentrated and has no preservatives, and is a natural source of fiber and vitamins for the whole family. Combine your creativity with Elephant to leave your dishes even tastier. Elephant gives the special touch in sauces, meats, stews and more!

9. emmberrann says:

My, I had no idea Elefante was so mighty and so versatile, too. We just use the San Marzanos straight from the can at our house, doncha know, they’re quite good, but next time we’re in Brazil, we’ll have to try that Elefante stuff, and there better be a rattie in the box, too!

10. Smartypants says:

The other day I got a jar of Tiger Balm (pain-relieving liniment) & was charmed to see a disclaimer on the label, assuring us that it’s not made from any tiger parts!

11. and who would be the lucky one to extract parts from a tiger, were Tiger Balm to be made of miscellaneous tiger parts??