Rabbit Ears

Not just for TV antennas, or rabbits for that matter, any more.

9257591214_ebb673327a_z
“This is Sabrina, a 5 month old German Shepherd pup who lives in Washington, D.C. with her big brother Tio – the cat. She brings joy to us and we hope seeing her face and bat ears will bring joy to you too!” -Sarah B.

Comments

1. WOW

2. wait – she’s picking up a transmission..
    send….. more….. treats….

3. 4leafclover says:

Half German Shepherd, half fennec fox!

4. DogEared says:

whoa. i can see them all the way to Pennsylvania from there…

5. If she grows into those ears and feet she’ll be huge!

6. Rachael says:

I’m waiting for Tracylee to arrive. That should keep her busy for the rest of the summer. :)

7. Does he get DTV with those antennas ?

(Doggie TV)

8. DillPig says:

Baroooooooooo!!!!!!

9. My thoughts exactly! What a cutie she is.

10. WOW x 2! Truly impressive donkey ears.

11. Smartypants says:

Oh, that was my first thought too – I see lots of ear nomming in the future!

12. My thoughts thirdly!! Eee-normous!

13. Norbertsmom says:

Oh my :-)
    Hears looking at you kid!
    LOL

14. She does bring me joy.

15. Looks just like my GS Pup 5month old Karma, well the ears do anyway, Karma is darker.

16. Aww, too cute! I love big eared animals!

17. WOW ! I wonder how many channels she gets ?

18. JenDeyan says:

My thought fourly! Although it’s going to take some marathon growing to accomplish that feat.

19. I think GSDs have the worst adolescence of all dogs. The way their feet and ears grow before the rest of them does is . . . well, a bit like my nephew, to be honest. Poor kid looked like Gollum for a while with his huge hands, feet and ears and the scrawny rest of him.

20. She can probably pick up Space Station transmissions with those!

21. tracylee says:

Woah, them’s some delicious-lookin earsies!!
    Nomnomnomnomnom!

22. Athena's Mom says:

Eeeeyoo shhhhhh “Here’s the bulletin. In today’s headlines…” (noises from adjusting Sabrina’s ears).
    Sarah B– you might like Shepherd Girl: A Dog Story! It’s about Athena, my long-coated GSD and is set in the Washington, DC area. I’m a native Washingtonian–Sibley Hospital what, what!! (does old-school “raise the roof” hands).

23. I just love this age in puppies. They’re at their “puppiest.” Their legs are long enough to get tangled up in themselves, and they have yet to grow into their big floppy ears, flapping tongue, and big ploppy feet.

24. Sarah B. says:

A native Washingtonian?? You are a rare-breed indeed! :) I wish her ears picked up signals so I didn’t have to buy an over-priced cable package!!! Thanks for the recommendation! I will be sure to check the book out! -Sarah B.