Meet SpudMan

He seems to be the unlikeliest of superheroes, but what are ya gonna do? Maggie G. tells us the story.

“I am currently babysitting for a ug-dorable English Bulldog named SpudMan, so named because he resembles a pile of mashed potatoes. He’s deaf, and with that non-nose, doesn’t have the greatest sense of smell either. He’s usually pretty oblivious to his surroundings, but decided that he wanted to watch Mulan with me.”

9240407141_650913259f_b

9240406301_0c88c12853_b

Comments

1. Theresa says:

I LOVE mashed potatoes. :D

2. Theresa says:

Guys. guys, did you hear about this sweet goggie who was riding the bus in Staten Island? She’s been reunited with her hoomin. Hurray!

3. SlaveToCat says:

Love the dainty privacy pose.

4. Saffron says:

Thanks for posting that happy story Theresa <3 <3 <3
    This plus that mashed potato doggeh (WANT!) are a good way to start the week!

5. CoffeeCup says:

That dog resembles a Guillermo del Toro creature, and for that, he is awesome.

6. Rachael says:

Yay for a happy ending!!!

I think I’m in loff with that pile of mashed potatoes. :)

7. “Ug-dorable” is a wonderful word. I’ve met so many dogs who fit that description, and they all win your heart in two seconds flat.

8. sotadragon says:

Same here! Could use some shredded cheese mixed in… ;-)

9. Smartypants says:

I love the jaunty protruding tooth in Pic. # 2 – what a sweetie!

10. SpudMan IS Anthony in those “Anthony + kitten” cartoons!

11. Wow! What an uggo wreck of a critter. Definitely one of those moments when one pauses and thinks, “From wolves…really?”
    He looks like something I’d sleep with in bed. Like an ugly doll! I would squish him and plead he was cute but woman after woman would insist he was too ugly/terrifying. I imagine him to remain looking indifferent throughout these proceedings.

12. prinsas says:

Nominating “ug-dorable” for the cute glossary, officially.