We Got a Soft Spot for Fabio

Maybe those aren’t spots, maybe they’re chocolate chips.

9264348877_9017da9c1f_z
One of those spots, is a tickle spot.

9267127034_6a04c7c568_z
Or maybe it’s like a ladybug thing.

9264350437_1f21e2b4bf_z
Fabio, when will you wake up and tell us about your spots?

9267124048_4794d6c5f2_z
It’s quite simple actually, Fabio just loves being in the spotlight.

9264349957_b6c362880b_z
“Fabio” (perfect name!) Sent in by Bronwyn B.

Comments

1. I see the snorgle spot! I’m goin’ in!!

2. Smartypants says:

I don’t see it yet – guess I’m going to have to try them all!

3. “Fabio” always reminds me of “This is Top Chef, not Top Scallop!”
    Love that guy.

4. Let’s not forget the (most excellent) muzzle powshe spots!

5. kibblenibble says:

I am een loff!

6. connect the dots. with your nose.

7. How many toes ARE those??

8. I think of thees:
    :D

9. Toes aplenty.

10. Is this a bengal cat? My cat Penni is a bengal and has insanely similar markings to this cat.

11. Theresa says:

Fabio’s whole body is a soft spot.

12. What a great, random reference! I say that quietly to myself in an italian accent whenever scallops come up in conversation.

13. Each spot demands careful exploration and snorgle-testing.

14. What a doll baby!! I want a kitteh so badly….I am so allergic. It just isn’t fair. I think once my little man is just a bit older and I can make sure he doesn’t suffer from the same allergies I do, we may look into getting a little kitteh of our own. <3 :)

15. Absolutely Fabiolous!

16. He is soooo handsome! Obviously the tummy spots are snorgle-rific, but the little white spot just above the nose is too precious!

17. The entire belly of Fabio is one giant snorgle spot, Mary (the first) :D I wish I could give dear sweet Fabio lots and lots of snorgling along with lots and lots of cuddling :D

18. ashagato says:

what a gorgeous boy. i could die from the cuteness!

19. KittyMarthaPoo says:

PIcture #3 is the best. I want to gently skritch his sweet armpits & tummy.

20. kittykat416 says:

I love kitty arm pits! Scritching them on my kitties always causes them to hold their arm straight up in the air… :)

21. Look at his legs and paws. He is going to be a giant. I love him.

22. Boots and mittens
    Mittens and boots
    He’s a kitten
    And he’s awf’lly cute.

Also, TINEE TABBEE TUMMEE!!!

23. sotadragon says:

And find an allergist who will work with you to find possible medications that will help! :-)

24. Clairdelune says:

OMG, the spotty tummy and those curled up back feets in #3 !! I’ll take him over the human Fabio, any time. ;-D

25. omigawd he’s snorglific ;-)

26. I….need…..dat…..KITTEH!!!!