Her Name Is Rio She Don’t Need To Understand

All Rio The Hairless McRattersons needs to do is GET CLEAN!

Post title from Duran Duran. (I’d have gone with “Splish Splash” but that got used last month, too soon to recycle. Besides, 80’s MTV references are cool. IMO. -B.)

Comments

1. I cannot believe how totally adorable a happy little nekked rat in a sink is.

2. Natasha Harmer says:

That’s too cute!

3. kibblenibble says:

Rattie needs to get out, he is getting all pruny! :lol:
    But seriously, never saw a nekkid one before. What weel I learn on CO next?

4. whawhawhatsis says:

That little ratty clearly loves the back massage from the faucet! How…ridiculous and adorable!

5. rescue gal says:

That made my day.

6. Jenny Islander says:

Yeah, just look at the way he(?) just stands there blissing out as the warm water pours down on his(?) back. Plus a deep bath WITH a built-in agitator. That’s the life!

7. Mamabear says:

After I muted the music, I melted into a puddle of goo at the extreme qteness.

8. that his fur was drying on the towel rack

9. kibblenibble says:

:lol:

10. tweetie says:

Looks like Piglet. Someone please knit him a pink striped sweater!

11. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats says:

I wish my crew were this calm about bathtime. Whenever I’ve tried it there has been much shaking, fear pooping, and wet little rat bodies hurling themselves out of the water and splat onto my chest. I just stick with baby wipes and damp washrags now.

12. This little dude… Omg. It is a Pixar character, right? Right??? This. Can. Not. Be. Real.

13. Ahhh….if only baths were that easy. I can’t remember the last time I got to splish splash in the tub…. And by that I mean soak in a nice shiny porcelain tub full of yummy, luxorious, soapy bubbles without any of the loves of my life needing something. A quick shower – in and out – tis my life… Ahhh, how I envy tiny little Rio.

14. Lemony fresh !

15. Rachael says:

Did you see the little smilingks on his face??!! What a cutie patootie. :)

16. SlaveToCat says:

When waxing becomes an Obsessive–compulsive disorder.

17. mplsdeb says:

I agree…he just would stop moving and then just seem to enjoy the moment. Cracks me up.

18. Rachael says:

*snerk*

19. I can’t even admit how many times I have watched this. So much for those who think that rats are dirty — pet rats are actually quite clean and even fastidious, and this is a great example. :)

20. Thank you for the visuals. :) Also, “fear pooping” made me lol…

21. Cleosmom says:

I don’t like rats … but I found myself watching all 1.29mins of this … so happy and sweet … and I still don’t like rats ….

22. That´s the most redonkulous thing I have seen all week. Too adorable! :)

23. Wow, amazingly adorable and cute! <3