Bunado: Enough Said!

If you missed the Sharknado premiere on SyFy, we’ve got a sequel! Bunado!

image
“From the brilliant mind of my 8-year-old and my shoddy, sangria-fueled Photoshop for iPad skills, we bring you ‘BUNADO! Save Yourself From The Cuteness.’ Producer: Jack T. Director: Miranda T. Artwork: Jean T. Starring our Bunny, Chase.” -Jean T.

Comments

1. Jimbeaux says:

Nope. Not gonna save myself. Just gonna stand right. Inna. Way. *sagenod*

2. One word: Squirrelicane!

3. Take me with you, oh spinning furry of fuzzy softness!

4. Does standing on its way mean that one would be sucked into a vortex of fuzzy disapproval?

5. Better graphics than Sharknado…

6. SlaveToCat says:

What in the world was Dorthy and Aunti Em so afraid of.
    Shakes head in disbelief.

7. This makes a lot more sense than Sharknado . Wouldn’t the sharks all suffocate within a few minutes anyway? Apart from being squished by dead sharks falling from the sky, what danger are you really in?

8. Whoops, I used a no-no word. What’s on the buffet this morning? Fresh Timothy hay? Carrot and egg casserole?

9. Carrot and egg casserole sounds worth uttering the forbidden words for!

10. Smartypants says:

Win!

11. *asserole. Lulz. :P

12. Well, it was no Sharktopus, but not too bad. It needed a longer cameo by Cousin Oliver, though….

But I would love to see Bunado!

13. fish eye no miko says:

“Well, it was no Sharktopus,”

Agreed. Though I’d say it was better than “Megashark Vs. Giant Octopus”, which had way too little of the monsters…

OTOH, “MS V GO” *does* have a giant shark jump out of the water and attack a PLANE, which… wow. Just wow. I honestly doubt the Asylum will ever top that.

“It needed a longer cameo by Cousin Oliver, though….”

I thought that’s who that was!

14. Smartypants says:

Gives new meaning to “jumping the shark” lol.

Hey, I hear they are re-running it on Thursday bc it was such an unexpected hit – can’t wait! I missed it the first time.

15. Did the cameo come with the Cousin Oliver “screw up” theme music?

16. I just don’t understand the controversy! Some people are all about the Sharknado and some people think it is just not funny. I want to see it. We are Asylum fans…although I’m not sure quite why. It’s one of those things you just have to watch…and you aren’t sure why. And then after its over you ask yourself why…again. lol. But the bunnies?! LOVE!

17. lisaLASSIE says:

Having seen Sharktopus, Megashark vs. Giant Octopus, Sharknado: and in fact, all of those lovely schlockfests, I can say that the movie “poster” for Bunado is one of the best. I am more than ready to see the movie. It will be just as terrifying as Night of the Lepus. Nobody has yet to make any bunny appear fierce or frightening. Yet.

18. Saffron says:

I normally prefer my SyFy “movies” with a CGI shark hybrid, but Blast Vegas is on this Thursday with Barry Bostwick (I LOVE you Spider Elliot!!). It is about an ancient relic…oh who cares, it is SyFy so “plot” is a fluid concept. :D

19. Killer Klown says:

I don’t know, let one of the buns loose in the living room and they become their own bunado.

1> Binky, binky, binky.
    2> What’s this thing on the human sitty thing? It would look better on the floor.
    3> Binky.
    4> Oh, hey. I can get up on the talky picture box.
    5> Binky binky.
    6> New food group. Remote controls.
    7> What? I didn’t do nuffin.
    8> Binky. Binky. Binky.

20. as a lover of, and owner of, bunnies, I have to say this is far more dangerous

21. I second this…….this would cause some serious……uhm……..uh………..squeeeing? But really…bunny teeth and nails, not so much fun……ever been attacked by one (not on purpose of course)? Kinda painful..

22. lisaLASSIE says:

ooooo: ancient relic plot always makes for a fun, tho lousy, movie on SyFy. Thank you.

23. Monty Python…? “run away, run away!!”

24. Yes, as has been pointed out, you overlooked the Killer White Rabbit in MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL.