Three Piglet Kittehs

Just sit back and feel your head go BOOM.

FAVE FRAME!

Clipboard01
Barb and Paul do eet once more.

Comments

1. -splort- Clean up on aisle 4 please!

2. Oh for the love of gawd!!! That was not even close to sufficient warning…..*explodes into dandelion wisps*

3. Crystal says:

S’ok. Didn’t need mah brain todeh.

4. Are you kidding me?!?!? This is arguably one of the cutest things I have ever seen. OMG.

5. ah……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….splort!

6. Oh, my goodness! Those kittens are like real live Hello Kitty dolls! I could watch them for hours.

7. SlaveToCat says:

I just have to have their live web cam address before I go into cuteness withdrawal. They have to have a live cam don’t they? I feel the convulsions starting.

8. I want to smoosh my face into their smoosh-faces.

9. AniMayo says:

Reblogueó esto en Grapando Mariposasy comentado:
    Pero qué cosas más monas!!! Por dios!!!!! xD xD xD

10. Awwww! And omg their heads are too big for their bodies.. They will float away! Hehehehe!

11. Cleosmom says:

those pig cushion things are just the perfect size for the kitties, it’s like those baby pillows used to prop up baby humans. Are they made just for that?

12. I love that brief moment when they’re all sleeping in the fuzzy piggies.

13. it is important to have sufficient piggie beds per litter of kitties!

14. Seriously where do you get those piggy beds? I have a tiny dog that needs one ASAP!

15. Must. Obtain. Adorable. Pig beds. Plus Kittens.

16. The tiny squeaks! Splorticles!

17. I second that, Nikki :D

18. Fird Birfle says:

I concur with all the above commentary.

19. phred's mom says:

Moi, aussi, Firdie, I cannot move
    from this spot for the qte. *sigh*

20. And then I clicked the link of the same mummy cat talking to her babies. That also comes with an overload warning folks.

21. Clairdelune says:

OMG. I’m speechless. I may have to give up qte for a day, just to recover from this. Really.

22. addacat says:

The fluff! The squeaks! My heart is imploding….I may just squee myself to death.

23. Lerrinus says:

Gah! 1:20 ! *thud* :-D

24. omg- i be dead from the cute- the three kittie piggies killed me lol!!

25. Ali-Baba says:

Squeaks! An’ snoozing! An’ widdle fwoppy carrot tails! Ai fink mah brain has done leaked outta mah ears! :-)

26. Cynthia M says:

The icing on the cake would be the Totoro cockatiel there whistling Brahm’s Lullaby for the widdle kittehs.

27. at 1:36am EST, I’m STILL watching this video. I don’t even remember when the last time I took my eyes off these tiny kittens and their pink piggies.

28. Popkissed says:

The nommings of the toeses of the middle kitteh! Kilt me ded.

29. I think this may be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I hope these kitties grow up to have charmed lives lived to the full! : )

30. animal lover says:

I WANT TO SNORGGLE THEIR BELLEHS

31. I KNOW! I thought the slowmo I’m totally not falling asleep head drop was bad enough! But the toe leeking! I squeesplorted!

32. Christy says:

I have no words…

33. Lisa Johnson says:

I would love to know where I could get one of those pig beds! Too cute!