This Is MY Rug

And you cannot have it.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Video is mis-titled. Cat does not “try” to steal the rug, cat succeeds! :-)

2. Kari Callin says:

Simple cat logic: If you won’t let me in, I’ll take what’s inside OUTSIDE WITH ME. ;)

3. “It goes better with the stuff on my side of the house.”

4. Yet another household item owned by a kitteh. Jeesh, you’d think they’d have enough rugs already!

5. Theresa says:

THAT’S EET. I’m not playing with you guys. And I’m taking my bat and my ball, and the playing field.

6. No way! That rug really tied the room together!

7. fleurdamour says:

The cat sat on the mat.

8. Did I see the same video as you guys? I saw wobbly baby kitties on piglet cushions.

9. Nevermind, it worked from this page, but from homepage it gave me the piggy-cats.

10. fleurdamour says:

Toto, I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore.

11. Cynthia M says:

The Dude abides!

12. TinyPawsies says:

Hello, 911? There’s a cat burglar stealing my rug…

13. A household item, Vanessa Bennett :lol: Kittehs own the entire house and everything in them :lol: Humans are just the staff who work, pay bills, and serve the kittehs :lol:

14. Why is it when kittehs have white pahws that everything they do seems even cuter?

15. marthava says:

I do admire the way the videographer practically chokes to death not laughing out loud so as not to ruin the cinema verite….

16. carole jordan says:

my kitteh jasmine did this once to my black lace undies whilst i showdered. got out just in time to see little while paws pulling the goods under the door. when i got out and peeked, there was jasmine sitting contently on a pile of black lace.

17. That reminds me of a silly thing my girl Ruby does. I have a little rug (inside) in front of the french sliding doors to the balcony and when the doors are open she “surfs” onto it, taking the rug *outside* with her. She then smugly lies on top of it enjoying the sunshine. :)

18. The suspect is described as unshaven, about 1 foot tall, and 12 pounds