Cute Bebeh Duckster—Reloaded!

Remember Speed Racer Ducky? He’s back- and he got bigger. LOOK AT THE ‘TOCKS WILL YA. And HE’S WATCHING HIMSELF ON THE U TUBES.

Frîncu Mihai rides again.

1. Okay. I am now convinced that I need a pet duckling. What I want to know is how does one deal with the poop factor?

2. mihaifrancu says:

3. kibblenibble says:

I love the sounds:
    Slappity slap slap slappity slap feeties, and peep peep peep pre-quack bebbeh duck cries. :-)

4. This! I am just in love with the pitter- patter sound followed by incessant peeping.

5. mplsdeb says:

I agree…that just slayed me.

6. mihaifrancu says:

I’m the uploader of the video on Youtube. I read jujube comment. Yes…the poop factor is indeed a nasty problem…but it is the only problem. Besides that…this wonderful pet really can make you feel loved. I don’t know if all ducks are the same but this one just can’t get enough of being around you and jumping in your arms and cuddling. When I get home from work it’s so happy that it runs really fast in circles around me flapping its little wings

7. I was a little nervous when he was playing with that earring.

8. /Inception BWAAAAM

9. Theresa says:

Oh mah GAAAAAH– the little cushion for the little duck tocks.

10. As much as I hate to be that commenter, the guy’s name (first, last) is Mihai Fracu.

11. no, it’s not- I even asked him about it. he just set up the Youtube acct that way and has never changed it.

12. mihaifrancu says:

Hey..thank you Brinke….PS: Nice profile picture he he

13. I would buy a poster of frame 1:38 (running with open mouth like a grinning kid!)

14. Speedy is too cute . Smart as a pup and
    MORE personality !! And how he loves
    his Dad. And I believe Dad and Mom love
    him. Precious baby:)
    Please send more.

15. Starfish says:

There’s some good acoustics in the room with the food dish. Love the way Speedy just stops when he hears the finger snaps.

16. That little Ducky should have his own website!!! THE BEST! :D