Cute Bebeh Duckster—Reloaded!

Remember Speed Racer Ducky? He’s back- and he got bigger. LOOK AT THE ‘TOCKS WILL YA. And HE’S WATCHING HIMSELF ON THE U TUBES.

Whew.

Frîncu Mihai rides again.

Comments

1. Okay. I am now convinced that I need a pet duckling. What I want to know is how does one deal with the poop factor?

2. kibblenibble says:

I love the sounds:
    Slappity slap slap slappity slap feeties, and peep peep peep pre-quack bebbeh duck cries. :-)

3. mihaifrancu says:

I’m the uploader of the video on Youtube. I read jujube comment. Yes…the poop factor is indeed a nasty problem…but it is the only problem. Besides that…this wonderful pet really can make you feel loved. I don’t know if all ducks are the same but this one just can’t get enough of being around you and jumping in your arms and cuddling. When I get home from work it’s so happy that it runs really fast in circles around me flapping its little wings

4. This! I am just in love with the pitter- patter sound followed by incessant peeping.

5. I was a little nervous when he was playing with that earring.

6. /Inception BWAAAAM

7. Theresa says:

Oh mah GAAAAAH– the little cushion for the little duck tocks.

8. As much as I hate to be that commenter, the guy’s name (first, last) is Mihai Fracu.

9. no, it’s not- I even asked him about it. he just set up the Youtube acct that way and has never changed it.

10. I would buy a poster of frame 1:38 (running with open mouth like a grinning kid!)

11. mihaifrancu says:

12. mihaifrancu says:

Hey..thank you Brinke….PS: Nice profile picture he he

13. Speedy is too cute . Smart as a pup and
    MORE personality !! And how he loves
    his Dad. And I believe Dad and Mom love
    him. Precious baby:)
    Please send more.

14. Starfish says:

There’s some good acoustics in the room with the food dish. Love the way Speedy just stops when he hears the finger snaps.

15. mplsdeb says:

I agree…that just slayed me.

16. That little Ducky should have his own website!!! THE BEST! :D