Poll: If You Owned Finn, You Would….

People, take a peeper peek here if you would be so kind.

He’s…perfect. PERFECT-O. This is Finn, a male chihuahua mix- the second Finn in two days BTW- (Finns to the left, Finns to the right?) and he’s ready for snorgling.

If you owned Finn…(and Meredith A. gets the lucky nod here) what would you do? Time for a Poll!

9192936507_b7688bfa0f_o

Comments

1. 6rabbits says:

He has Beagle Ears!!!!!!!! Diving in for snorgling…NOW!!!

2. SNORGLE !! Without a doubt

3. We need another choice: Both of the above, AND I’m a cat person.

4. ceejoe is right we need more choices:
    I would grab Finn #2, hop a plane to Alaska and snuggle with both Finn under a blanket WITH my cats.

5. Saffron says:

I would nom on those ears all day long.

6. gail pierson (bunny) says:

I would tussle his rump! :)

7. I vote for that one!

8. yeah i would immediately crash dive into an ear nomming session :D :D

9. Agreeing with ceejoe AND Gigi! the more snorgling the better

10. You can’t own Finn. It’s impossible.

Finn however can own you all the way to the bank and back to the pet store.

11. DogEared says:

my crash dive would not be immediate……still deciding which area to snorgle first……

12. what a sweet little morsel. <3

13. I’m with ceejoe. These choices are too restrictive. Snorgle pup, pet kittehs And run away to Alaska with aforementioned pup and kittehs. That’s my choice.

14. I would hug him and squeeze him and name him George, and all of the above.

15. I’m throwing down behind ceejoe and jujube. I’m a cat person but would totally snorgle the Finnling, no matter what state and/or country we run away to.

Or is it ‘to which we run’? I forget my grammar in the presence of such cuteness.

16. Smartypants says:

That beautiful fawn coat! Commence snorgling!

17. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Oh my God. You can just see how soft his baby fur is. I immediately would give his little sides noisy kisses. Big old noisy smooches.

18. tracylee says:

Yayyy, ear nommers unite!

19. JenDeyan says:

Perfect is right. Major cute-itude there! It would be immediate snorgling for me. I’d snorgle the stuffing out of that little guy.

20. Rachael says:

That “pawses tucked under to the point I look like a bunneh” pose just keeels me. I would start with crash dive snorgling, proceed to velvety ear nomming, then probably finish up with belleh whompers (aka razzberry kisses). And then I’d start over again.

21. 6rabbits says:

*nodding approval for this particular sequence of events*

22. Linda Grimmer says:

Not get anything done BUT snorgling :)

23. victoreia says:

‘Ear ‘ear!

(Although, I’m not sure about the ‘run-away-to-Alaska’ part. I don’t think I’d do well with six months of darkness.)