How Do I Look?

What do you think? Too much mascara?

9130922864_722b902dec_z
I just find long eyelashes make one look so ladylike.

9130923058_283590e79b_z
“I believe I have an example of cuteness rule numbers #72, #6, maybe #3, #41, and #42. Meet Miss Bella, my 7 year old miniature schnauzer. Also known as BeaBeeBopBoobieBellabugBubbaNosyPrincess, BellaMiss, Slouchy. Such a lady :) Sometimes I could swear she enjoys posing for the camera.” -Angie O.

Comments

1. He’s nekkid! *boops nose anyway*

2. I understand she’s not a bunny, but she is Very disapproving in exactly the adorable-yet-stern rabbit way.

3. Miss Bella graduated Magna Cum Laude of her class at the Tammy Faye Bakker beauty school.

4. I’m in the mod lounge, i should of written:

Miss Bella graduated with honnors from her class at the Tammy Faye Bakker beauty school.

5. Thank you and my nam is Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third, but you can call me Dot.

6. Janet in Cambridge says:

ROTFL. I love the little pet names we have for our beasties. No, apparently, raccoon eyes are still in vogue or not, it really doesn’t matter. It’s whether you can pull it off or not. You’ve succeeded!

7. Smartypants says:

It takes quite a makeup expert to pull off the mascara-on-the-bridge-of-the-nose look, though!

8. What are you looking at ? You lookin’ at me ??! .. I’ll bite your face off !
    (or lick .. one of the two)

9. WHAT A CUTIE!!!

10. JenDeyan says:

Animaniacs was the best!

11. Rachael says:

Somebody could use a privacy tailio. :)

12. petless in Puddletown says:

Rule of Cuteness: if your head doesn’t match your body… but someone needs to work on her posture if she’s going to graduate “With Honors” from Charm School!

13. Jennifer says:

In the top photo, the fuzzy scrap on the right looks like a hamster tipping its head back and laughing.

14. schnauz brows! what a cutie

15. I’m with you here! My Havanese puppeh, Zuzu Petals, is a perfect example of head not matching her body! She is white with a big black patch on her left side, but her head is mostly black. Soooo charming! <3

16. looks like GrumpyDog to me…

17. I have often made this same comparison!