Goat Overload™

Key quote here: “Somebody make them stop, they’re so soft!”

Posted on YouTube by Sarah C. As seen on Mail Online.

Comments

1. Well! I believe I’ll go and try to find a herd of bebbeh goats now. Bye.

2. Haha! Help! Help! I’m smothered in cute!

3. Shazzie says:

Teeny tiny tailio waggage at .25 :::::giggling uncontrollably::::

4. Adorb?

5. You’ve got to be kidding me!

6. I would be a much bigger fan of football if it did indeed have tackles by herds of baby goats.

7. Jendeyan says:

If that was me, my key quote would have been “Nobody make them stop! They’re so soft. “

8. it was the signal to take her down

9. SlaveToCat says:

As mom used to say to me. “Somebody got your goat?”
    Now I know who took my goat and where to find them. ;P

10. tiamatsdg says:

They’re way more gentler than NFL players. Love this video. Really really cute.

11. lds7yrs says:

Hey, that’s my word!! I have absolutely been saying “oh,that’s totes adorbs!” for years as I visit CO.

12. lds7yrs says:

You only wish you were being kidded (like in the vid).

13. lds7yrs says:

Where’s the Fav Frame of her nose to nose with the first kidlet???
    *Stompming feet and shouting* I want my Fav Frame!!!

14. Theresa says:

ON MY SIGNAL– UNLEASH cute, soft, adorable, rubbery-lippy, snuffy-whuffy adorableness! :D

15. Theresa says:

*facepalm* I am getting moderated all the time these days! Got any goat cheese?

16. bluebird says:

Yep, goats are like this. They love to snuggle and they love to climb. When something interesting happens, they’ve *all* got to investigate–no second-hand reportage! The younger, the softer…and when the babies burp at you, they have sweet, grassy breath.

17. Anyone over the age of 15 should be arrested for using “adorb/adorbs”.

18. Ninja goats in training?

19. IT’S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!

(Sorry. Too many viewings of Despicable Me)

20. Yeah that kinda stood out for me too. “Adorbs” …anybody updating that Glossary these days? ;)

21. Fair enough.

22. SoCratesX53 says:

…I’m gonna die…

(yep, me too)

23. Ooooh, them’s fightin’ words around these here parts.

24. 6rabbits says:

And it sounded like a GUY said it, too?

25. 6rabbits says:

How do you feel about “anerable”? *innocently eye-blinking*

26. KittyMarthaPoo says:

That is absolutely unfair. I wanna be somewhere where a pile of soft goaty babies will wanna snuggle with me. *pouts*

27. Personally, I liked at the beginning when the guy in the background said, “This one has sharp teeth.” Just what is going on off camera?

28. Nope – proudly saying “adorbs” well into my 30’s.

29. Would you rather be crushed to death by a horse-sized goat or 20 goat-sized…
    oh never mind.

30. So… what are you saying…?

31. For real.

32. 6rabbits says:

That many guys–animal lovers, even–would not be caught ded using the word “adorbs,” hence my surprise. Having explained that, let me say that in my opinion, any guy who uses that word and loves animals so much is very HIGH on my “desirable traits in guys” list. :-)