Ever Wondered Why….

Cats can’t be more like dogs? Wonder no more.

Yeah it’s a commercial, but so whut. More here. From Jennifer B.

Comments

1. reviewsbyagirl says:

This is one of the funniest adverts I have seen in a while :)

2. it’s a commercial
    Also, there’s a lot of CGI-ing

3. Saffron says:

That just cured my bad case of the Mondays! :D :D :D

And oh, how I miss Freddie Mercury…..

4. rescue gal says:

And yet, it is still 100% awesomeness and made of win!

5. If my cats start humping my leg they’re outta here.

6. Yep :lol:

7. Tony James says:

Be More Cat – take it easy; do what you like, whenever you like, wherever you like; eat what suits you, stroll through your neighbours’ yards like you own the place, start fights, sing the Song of your People at 3am, maim small squeaky things under the bushes and leave them where your staff will tread on them in bare feet. In short, treat the world like your personal litter box. “Be more dog” is for animals who lack ambition, aspiration, and self-respect. Cats would be sociopaths if they accepted the concept of society – but everything else that lives, breathes, and walks is beneath their contempt. Being More Cat means never having to say you’re sorry :)

8. Theresa says:

Yes. By all means. This. ^

9. Yorekani says:

Seconding this as well. =^-^=

10. Rachael says:

What he said. :)

11. phred's mom says:

Tonee! Tonee! Tonee!

12. Freddie was a Prince of a Queen.

13. Truer words were never said.

14. sabrina rose says:

Awesome!

15. Theresa says:

YEAH! YEAH!

16. You should make a vid of your own. The Cat Manifesto!

17. Tony James says:

I would, Ksheasley, but I am only a Bald Pink with lousy night-vision without the ability to leap kitchen counters with a single bound. However, I report back to the Gang of Fur*: Colonel Meow, GrumpyCat, Bertrum Thumbcat, and El Candigato Morris, who spearhead the Feline Urban Revolutionary Brigade & Allied Legions, or FURBAL. They are working on a cat manifesto, but naps and counter-revolutionaries armed with laser-pointers hamper their efforts.

*1980s English political reference

18. Cutest! I would love a cat that acted like a dog haha..

19. My cat already thinks he is a dog. We just keep telling people that he actually IS a dog but that they were all out of dog fur and barks so they put him in cat clothes instead and gave him a meow box which he does not like at all but he makes the best of it.

20. Catwhisperer says:

Double WIN for TJ!!

21. Indeed!

22. Clairdelune says:

Yep, and that’s why we love them and willing to be their slaves. :-D

23. True! But, sigh, I want a real fe-dog or catnine.

24. Meerkat says:

Love the bottom teefs afta each Maaa! And the worried expression on the dog’s face in the back-ground!! Eeeexcellent!

25. Theresa says:

I know, I think my favorite thing is the dog’s expression of “I’m deeply concerned about this.” :D

26. Who was transported back to the 80’s? Visions of golden footballs, eyebrows and that nasty worm thing? Anyone?

27. I don’t get it.

28. My boston terrier, Frito is in one of their commercials! He pops up right in the middle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtBDiBAaeig :)

and Frito a full Frito video here: https://vimeo.com/35715642