Go Speed Racer Ducky, Go!

This little varmint can REALLY motor. And just look how content Furball is when he gets the blow-dry treatment. And the head-rub treatment.

A Francu Mihai special, submitted by at least half a dozen Cuteporters.

Comments

1. Leilani says:

I can haz ducklink? Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeze???

2. Theresa says:

EYE CAPSULES!!!

3. DanielT says:

Is it just me or do ducklings really, REALLY not like to be away from their mothers/mother figure? Moreso than other baby animals, that is?

4. Mamabear says:

Oh how I miss mah duck!

5. The little chirpinks!

6. I mean what the FLOCK.

7. SlaveToCat says:

I need more video of duck sleepy time and duck snores.

8. so heartwarming!

9. 6rabbits says:

O…my…GOSH!! The little head noddinks at the end! This whole vid is soooo sweet I have cavities!

10. The way he waddles across the floor…lol!

11. Duckling’s squinty eyes during the hair-drying scene dang near keeled me. Oh the wonderful powers of imprinting!

12. OMG, the sound of his feet! And when you pet him, he makes exactly the same noises as a rubber duck!

13. Well, mom is their only defense. They do not hide like baby deers or other birds, so they have to stick to her and hope she is bad ass enough to fight whatever comes over and wants to eat them.

14. Agent99 says:

Yep, hands down, cutest duckling ever! The sound of his little webbed feet thumping across the floor in a rush to follow “mama”… just slays me. :o

15. That could very be the cutest bebeh duckersons on the interwebs.
    Sure hope that hair dryer was set to low heat; you wouldn’t want to cook your goose!

16. Theresa says:

At the end, the little sleepy, squeaky mutteringks!!

17. Theresa says:

Fred Flintstone steps!

18. What a great video!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

19. Duracell Ducky! Followed by Wet Ducky, Dry Ducky and Mellow Ducky. :)

20. tracy G says:

The “separation anxiety” is strong with this one!

21. KittyMarthaPoo says:

I don’t know what part is best – the sound of the little feet flapping, hair dryer fluffing, or the look of pure bliss when he is getting head rubs at the end. What a little darling.

22. marthava says:

Listening to that duckeh running across the floor, I had the strangest urge to yell “Wilmaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!” :)

23. Oh fuzzy ducky winglets! Eye capsules! Gah! My brain is melted from the cute…

24. Can’t…. keep… head… up…

Also love the ‘flappityflappityflappity’ sound of its feet across the floor. Almost sounds like the noise they’d use in a cartoon of a duck running. :)

25. That’s probably the sound that they recorded to use during that opening scene.. :)

26. Rachael says:

The perfect excuse for getting out of dinner at Aunt Edna’s: “Sorry I can’t make it on Sunday, I have to blow dry my duckling.” :)

27. Ducklet is purring!