Daggone Dandelion Doggeh

Charlie, the 10 week old keeshound puppy, seems powerfully perplexed by this innocent dandelion.

Submitted by Cute Afficianodos Barbara and Paul of Concord, CA. Posted on the Tube by Mikael P.

Comments

1. Kari Callin says:

If you can’t beat it, eat it! ;)

2. Somehow, this does not look like a dog at all … More like a crossover between tribble and polar bear.

3. Charlie is all floofy. Dandelion head is all floofy. Maybe this is a floof-off.

4. Too meta since they are kind of matchingks!
    Perhaps he is pondering how such an evil weed could have such delicious leaves.

5. rescue gal says:

Fav Frame shot when he looks up with dandelion floof on his mouf.

6. rescue gal says:

The stomping paws remind me of Fiz-gig.

7. Theresa says:

There are few Floof-splosions to compare with a Keeshond.

8. this is intense.

9. luvstehQte says:

that’s my fave frame too!

10. SlaveToCat says:

Either that little ball of fluff is the end of the tail of a poodle that is stuck in a rabbit hole. Or the puppy is one of the obsessivecompulsive types about weeds in their perfectly manicured lawns.

11. Rachael says:

“Take that! And that! And THAT!!!” :)

12. JenDeyan says:

Didst thou seeth how yon puppeh didst slay that vicious weed? Yon brave puppeh didst lay low that vile enemy and supped on it’s floofy innerds.

13. lol… I love that had to stop what I was doing to decipher that…lol Greatness.

14. What a great video!!! Although I must say the dandelion was a strong contender. I thought maybe it was going to take that pup down!!

15. Can I rent him? I have a lot of dandelion on mt lawn that need to be taught a lesson.

16. I for one was very scart for that dandelion!

17. Zeldapie says:

Floofy dog (teddy bear?) eats floofy weed. Sweet!

18. Matchingks !

19. perhaps it was a dandelime?

20. You are what you eat?

21. fleurdamour says:

Fuzzball dominance display

22. What a dandy lion king, protecting all his reign from the dangers of paisleys and posies!

23. CRUELTY TO PLANTS! I can´t believe you would show something this horrible here on CO!!!

Ok, just kiddin. ;)

I can already see all these lil yellow dandelions growing inside the pups stomach now!

24. Granny K says:

There can be only one cute fluffy thing in the garden. One!

25. innocent dandelion my hindy .. That thing is a bully .. Can you see that !
    *Snickers*