That Troll Won’t Know What Hit Him

They are everywhere… and they are nowhere. They are a rumor on the wind, a rustle in the trees, carelessly dismissed — until too late. You’ll never see them coming. You cannot prepare. There is no escape from… The Ninja Goat Squad!

Goats in Morocco, via Grand Park Bordeaux.

Comments

1. dgerish says:

NOMTOM, I love you more everyday.

2. those goats are the only natural enemy of the dreaded jagular. don’t look up, or they’ll pounce on you.

3. emmberrann says:

Me, too.

4. What am I looking at?!? This is so hilarious. Perfect title and hovertext too. LOL.

5. I want this on my wall so I can look at it every day.

6. I neeeeeed to know what in the world is going on here. :-)

7. In Morocco, goats grow on trees! What a magical land!

(Actually, I’ve been, and I got to see goats climbing argan trees with my own eyes. It was awesome! I gave the shepherd a huge tip.)

8. 260Oakley says:

Legendary WW II strikeforce immortalized in the movie “Das Goat.”

9. sabrina rose says:

Maybe the goats are climbing the trees because they’ve already eaten all the leaves they could reach from the ground? Maybe they are trying to get away from predators, or insects, or a mean goatherd? Maybe they just enjoy heights??

10. Bravo!

11. Wait…..what?!?!

12. Theresa says:

Word.

13. Theresa says:

BOOM

14. Theresa says:

Goats seem to like standing on things. There are a gazillion pics and vids on the Internets of goats climbing hillocks, garbage piles, dog houses, dogs, horses, rocks, trees, etc.

15. Theresa says:

So Australia has the Drop Bears, and Morocco has. . . hoo boy, just be careful out there. 8O

16. SlaveToCat says:

I’m not gonna worry until I see Pigs Fly.

17. SlaveToCat says:

Scaredy-cat goats must have seen the herd of cats coming down the trail and decided to hide in the trees. Not realizing that cats can climb.

18. We have wild pigs in Arizona . . .

19. Omigerd…. We should all go. Cuteoverload field trip!

20. My Boyfriend has a whole calendar of these goats up in trees!!!!

21. Where do I sign up? But OMG goats in trees?!?! And also Omigerd could be Omiherd! TeeHee.

22. Wait until you run across them late at night, out in the middle of nowhere, and all you see are glowing orange pairs of eyes in the trees. Very freaky.

23. Theresa says:

My nephew has a Pig Catapult. I gave it to him for Xmas.

24. Theresa says:

It’s a trap!

25. phred's mom says:

These goats provide a good source of income
    to the local Berbers. The goats love the argan
    fruit, leaing behind (!) the undigested seeds.
    The Berbers extract the argan oil from the
    seeds and sell it for both cosmetic and cooking
    purposes. One can buy jars of argan oil there,
    a better product than what’s found on the shelves
    of stores, which actually has very little argan oil.
    Good stuff, with a pleasant fragrance, believe it
    or not. Argan trees grow only in this one area
    of Morocco, so are protected. It’s fun to watch
    the goats scampering up into the trees, unbelievably
    nimble and sassy.

26. phred's mom says:

Get in the car, Gryt, I will show you around.

27. Thanks for the info, one more reason to had going to Morocco to my bucket list.

28. Janet in Cambridge says:

I need to get out more!

29. That’s “add” going to Morocco. :roll:

30. Rachael says:

First the fainting goats (which I didn’t believe until somebody sent me a link) and now the tree climbing goats. There is more to love about Mother Nature every single day. :)

31. phred's mom says:

Bien sur, Gigi. C’est un grand voyage.
    Pardon my bad Frawnsch!

32. annette says:

And screaming goats. Don’t forget the screaming goats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0

33. emmberrann says:

Mais, Mman de Phred , votre Frawnsche, she ees not bad, eh?

34. Il n’y a rien à pardonner, votre français est excellent!

35. JenDeyan says:

I forgot to get my permission slip signed! Wait up, guys!

36. kallisto73 says:

golf clap

37. Rachael says:

I did forget the screaming goats, which is weird because they are probably the most memorable of them all. :)

38. GOATNADO!