We Always Knew Cats Like a Good Backrub

But not this much!

Fave “kitty getting stoned” Frame:

Screen Shot 2013-06-30 at 11.15.16 PM
Sender-Inner Kathy K. via YouTube

Comments

1. rescue gal says:

I had to disagree- but my fav frame is the tongue out!!

2. Janet in Cambridge says:

Then snort a little “grass” in the corner. I appreciate, as a cat guardian myself, how much hair was left on the concrete and not in my house or in my cats innards (which, of course, later turns into a big ol’ hairball).

3. So cute it is like his own private concrete dance.

4. Nice smooth concrete – leaves no skid marks.

5. wuyizidi says:

Hmm, what’s her name – Molly?

6. Queen of Dork says:

That was fabulous! What a silly kitty!

7. Ha, nice. Unless you don’t mean what I think you mean…

8. Theresa says:

Cats are so weird. What a lovely tabby, though. Eraser nose. :P

9. I think it´s an indoor cat thing. 2 out of my 3 do that too as soon as they get outside, they have a good roll around, getting all the outside schmells on their fur!

Or else, in this kitty´s case, something strew catnip all over the floor before making the vid. ;)

10. I meant “someone”, not “something”, of course. ;)

11. Lisa marie says:

Cats are so weird…I had one that did this for my fathers socks! While he was wearing them!!!

12. olivialovesfurrycreatures says:

Wow. Cat and mop in one. Wonder what he/she is on.

13. Totally Jersey says:

Ahhhh. This is reassuring. One of my cats does this crazy concrete shuffle when he goes into our unfurnished basement. Thought that he was nuts. He and this kitty need to hang out.

14. Wow. I thought my Jack liked to roll on the concrete, but this is totally REDONK! Especially the sliding of the chin–I’ve never seen a cat do that before.

15. How could anyone pick just one? I thought my fave frame would be the ‘nose to the camera’ shot, but then I saw the bright pink tongue, plus the sliding of the chin . . . I guess I’ll just have to watch the whole thing again.

16. Oh! And the ‘shooting off with the back legs’ . . .

17. I had to google that.

18. fleurdamour says:

Techno breakdancing – “All that scratchin’ is makin’ me itch!”

19. With what search terms? Molly, cat, concrete?

20. molly concrete

21. wuyizidi says:
  22. Any one else done this? When the cat lies down on a non-smooth surface, like concrete or a pile carpet, grab them by the scruff of the neck and drag them around a bit.

Never seen a cat yet that didn’t love-ove it, and want me to do it again! Often they will push themselves along, trying to get the same effect, like the cat does here.

23. kodalai says:

Kitty is practicing his snake impression.

24. A couple of my kitties liked do do this on sisal rugs.

25. :lol: I thought so too :lol: