“This Is So Cute I Think My Head’s Gonna Pop Off.”

That’s what the man said. He’s right, too.

“His name is Reiki the Kinkajou and he came to get his booster and rabies shots by Dr. Dan Johnson at Avian and Exotic Animal Care in Raleigh, NC.” – Rebecca C.

(BONUS!)

(Say like Sheriff Andy Taylor:) Hey, as long as we’re down heah in RAW-LEE, y’all- how about we get us a peek at a White’s Tree Frog? Howzat sound, Opie?

“This is Red who recently passed away at the age of 13! I miss her so much.” -R.C.

Comments

1. Let me be the first to say: He’s rather cute himself!

2. emmberrann says:

Nomination for the Men of Cute calendar! PS, the kinkajou is pretty cute, too.

3. Sucking his thumbs?! I didn’t even know kinkajous had thumbs! *head pops off*

4. Just when you think there couldn’t be more tongue…there’s….more tongue!

5. That’s what she said.

6. You know Raleigh, Andy.. Go Go Go!

7. Rebecca says:

I would really like one of those blorpy frogs–he’s very cute.

8. Rachael says:

Thumb-sucking kinkajou and grabby-handed frogger and Men of CO nominee. This has made my day. :)

9. Blue Footed Booby says:

SCIENCE FACT (actual fact, not a joke like in the flamingo post): Yawns are contagious *across species barriers.* It’s not 100%, but it usually works on dogs and cats. I’m told it also works on other primates. Kinda makes you wonder how far back yawning appeared. As far as I know, scientists still aren’t sure why it happens.

10. Never thought I’d see that vet here on CO. It pains me when usually CO brings endless squee. My poor baby bun died due to their negligence.

11. fish eye no miko says:

Indeed; even *reading* about yawning can make you yawn (again, not joking).

12. Sasha's Mum says:

Debg FTW.

13. Just wanted to say sorry about Red. It’s always painful to lose an animal friend.

14. I just yawned. twice.

15. That tree frog is very pretty!

16. Jeffrey says:

Their website has a bunch of other cute vids with this vet as well -

17. Yay for my friend Becky getting viewed her on CU! She also had some beautiful snakes.

18. *here*

19. Thanks to Cuteoverload for posting our videos! I couldn’t be more excited as I this has been one of my favorite site for years!!!!! There is more animal awesomeness at our youtube page: ExoticPetVetTVShow! Check it out!

20. Thanks so much. I miss her everyday…but she made me so happy!

21. Furbabies says:

That was so adorable. Is it a baby? Or just an extremely tie-tie adult?