Maybe A Little Doggeh Beano There, Gib?

Gib The Frenchie is a bit scared of his own…well, you’ll see. Speakers up, please!

Found by Smedley. More Gibster here.

Comments

1. KittyMarthaPoo says:

I have a Beagle. He is the same way. He doesn’t seem to understand what gas is & why is it coming from his butt. When he farts, he chases his butt a little, then he is a bit scared & comes to me for comfort.

2. rescue gal says:

I would love to know why daddy just happen to be video taping?

3. JenDeyan says:

Normally, I don’t like flatulence humor but this was adorable. Poor little guy looked so confused.

4. JenDeyan says:

I just looked at the youtube page and his daddy says he knew what would happen because of the food the pup had been eating and the doggie had scared himself before so he pulled out his camera to catch puppeh in the act.

5. He gives a hoot about his own toot(s).

6. SlaveToCat says:

That video was such a gas.

7. it was a toot overload

8. You’re missing out, JenDeyan. There is an awesome amount of dog, cat, and hilarious baby farting videos on youtube, and it all makes me laugh hysterically. The older I get, the more juvenile my sense of humor seems to become…

9. Confusious say: “Beans, beans, the magical fruit; the more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot the better you feel, so eat beans at every meal.”

10. rescue gal says:

Interesting. I never catch my fur babies doing weird things! I always wonder how people do that.

11. StormCat42 says:

You folks are on a roll today!!

12. Winner!

13. Cats? Farting?????

14. emmberrann says:

Maybe not according to them, but, yes, to the rest of the world cats*DO*fart*. I know from personal experience.

15. AMEN !
    You think fish BREATH is bad ? HA !

16. michelleconnor17 says:

We had a cat that could fart on command. He would make his displeasure known by stinking us out of house and home.

17. We can all relate to 5th grade humor! I did laugh at the video!

18. Who hasn’t been scared of their own farts at one time or another?

19. Furbabies says:

My husband’s farts scare the dickens outta me and the dogs.