R.A.C.K. in the U.S.A.

Purrs and stripes furever!
Rackin’ in the USA.

1. StormCat42 says:

My Tom-Boyfriend is 11 years old and much bigger than this wee one… Yet that’s his fav place to sleep too!

2. addacat says:

This is truly adorbz!

3. Yep :D

4. Jackie Rose says:

That’s Marco the Magnificat’s favorite perch, too. You haven’t lived until you’ve suffered through a hot flash with a long-haired black cat draped across your throat.

5. Yep, Dusty’s too. Family lore says our women don’t have hot flashes (and I didn’t; I realize I’m _very_ lucky…), but she’s certainly a little warm for current atmospheric conditions…

6. And Dora’s and Jack’s. Both. At the same time. Try hanging on to your book while THAT’S going on!

7. Mine favors the head drape. Go figure.

8. murkle46 says:

It’s like a shelf,for kittens!

9. That is so sweet. My cat Sookie does that still, except that she is now almost three years old and weighs A LOT more. It’s not as cute…

10. Mamabear says:

They’re the best place for such things. Kittens, pups, bebeh squirrels, button quail, cell phone, wallet…

11. . . . dribbled food . . .

12. phred's mom says:

Cell phone on”vibrate”; the only way I
    can tell if I have a call when in a noisy
    place, a “cleavage call”! *ahem*

13. SlaveToCat says:

There are so many things my fingers want to type but the voices in my head keep saying no no no and no way are you going to type that out loud.

14. SlaveToCat says:

Kitty has a blow up human.

15. What else are your voices saying?

16. JenDeyan says:

You gotta admit. There’s hardly a comfier place to rest. Can’t blame the little guy.

17. Queen of Dork says:

I have a rack but I don’t have a kitty insisting on climbing in it. Dang it.

18. DivaPie says:

*sigh* if only I were endowed with such boobage…. but my lap works just fine for kittehs ^_^

19. What, no clutching of pearls? Have we become that jaded?

20. There’s only two people who’d clutch pearls at this..those whose kittens couldn’t stay up without the use of suction cups, duct tape, and anti-gravity. And those for whom sitting on the rack=sitting on the lap. :P

21. Wow. It really is the best gif.

22. SharonK1973 says:

I like how kitty just climbs back up and immediately is back to sleep! So adorably cute!!!!!!!

23. Yep, Kitty knows where he belongs.

24. . . . and he will NOT be deterred one second by the human trying to move him! (Typical.)

25. I’d do the same thing.

26. mindadale says:

My kitteh weighs 19lbs. Victoria doesn’t have a secret that can handle that! 0_o

27. LOL!!!

28. this goes in my ‘comment of the year’ collection.