OK, Arturo. But You Must Allow Us to Boop Your Nose

“My name is Arturo. I live in Italy with my dear human mom, Anna. My mom is always amused by the beautiful pictures people submit to you. I would like to be part of those pictures! Hope you’ll fulfil my wish. My mom and I have spent a long time together since 2002, the year I was born. Last year my doctor said I had cancer in my left paw but, with his help and the help of my mom, I’ve done my best to fight against my illness. I’m 11 years old today, June 8th, and we couldn’t even imagine we would have gotten so far!”

9008980171_dd4731cdcc_z
Bunnies have a blind spot right in the front so if you would kindly boop from the side, thanks.

Comments

1. sabrina rose says:

Arturo, you are one darling bunny, and your owner sounds so proud of you. Please accept my hugs, smoochies, and several boops on your adorable nose. I have eyelash envy, too! Happy birthday to you and many more!

2. fleurdamour says:

Arturo, or the Fisher King with a wounded paw, I dub thee a Knight of CO-melot!

3. Looks like a small worn spot on the end of his nose from booping! Happy belated birthday, Arturo!

4. SlaveToCat says:

Or from the pointy end of a carrot.

5. StormCat42 says:

*leans in slowly from the side and offers a small boop on nose*
    siiiiigggghhhh

6. Saffron says:

Sending good thoughts and prayers to Arturo and his hoomin Anna that he feels better soon. What a beautiful bunneh…and Arturo is one of the best bunneh names evar. <3

oh, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

7. Coffee Cup says:

Boop! I hope Arturo is feeling better!

8. kibblenibble says:

I have never had the pleasure of having a bun pal, so I must ask, do buns accept smooches? Arturo has an especially attractive and inviting cheek/muzzlepowche area. I’m going in… *mwah*

9. Rachael says:

Happy Birfday, Arturo!! I will gently boop you from the side… again and again and again. You are one handsome bunbun and your hooman must love you vewwy, vewwy much. :)

10. JenDeyan says:

Fuzzy, floofy bunneh! I boop da nose. …boop. *light boops and wishes for good health*

11. Shazzie says:

Rabbits do indeed enjoy smoochies! I give Nutmeg kisses on her nose and forehead, and even bury my face in her fur. In return, she gives me the MOST wonderful bunny keeses on my nose!

12. Looks like Arturo says “nyet” to the nose-booping.

13. You are a whole lotta bunny, Arturo, and I hope you are recovering nicely! Happy birthday a bit late, buddy!

14. We’ve always wanted a bunny. Arturo is absolutely gorgeous. We wish him much health and happiness. You are lucky to have such a beautiful bun and bun is lucky to have such caring hoomans. :o

15. I think it’s a target for kissing that nose.

16. Arturo is a very handsome bunman. I’m glad he is better now. I have a bungirl that I love to bits. I wish you both many happy years of booping together.

17. 6rabbits says:

Arturo, my bun, Katy, who turned 11 on 6/30, wishes you a very happy (late) birfday! (Katy is a chocolate-colored Polish rabbit with sooooo much attitude and vigor you’d never guess she’s a senior bun!)