Counting on You Now, Tongue!

Sneef – sneef! You bet your snoopy snack I can sneak it. I’m a snooper and it’s a snack. (tongue snakes out)

9139204134_da78756594_z
“This is my dog Kiba, a 1.5 year old Finnish Lapphund. He loves his dog cookies. This is a picture of him pining for his cookie on the counter…just barely out of his reach.” -Rose E.

Comments

1. Rachael says:

Eyebrow dots!!! I would not be able to deny that face ANYTHING!! And I can’t believe he’s 1.5 years old – he still looks like a big floofy puppeh. :)

2. JenDeyan says:

*edges treat over to puppeh* I couldn’t help myself. I was under the influence of teh Qte!

3. SlaveToCat says:

For being tormented by your human I will help you find a nice cow patty to roll around in.

4. Theresa says:

Finnish lapphunds are very cute. Look here:

5. Theresa says:

Teh Wikipedia says “Many Finnish Lapphunds have very distinctive facial markings. One of the unusual facial markings is “spectacles”, where a ring of lighter coloured hair around the eyes gives the impression that the dog is wearing spectacles.” Let’s see some spectacles!

6. Bear-dog! Bear-dog!

7. I hope he got his treat right after the picture was taken! :) What a cutie…I loves me a dog with eyebrow dots!

8. astropunkin says:

Is he named after the Naruto character?! So cuuuuuuute :)

9. “Pining”….he’s pining for his treat? You’re sure he Finnish and not a Norwegian Blue, by any chance?

10. I thought it was a pomeranian when I first saw it. Clearly, I must investigate this breed.

11. He does have beautiful plumage, as it were.

12. I used o have a Finnish Lapphund (I’m Finnish). She was the best :D

13. yethica says:

This dog looks like a differently-colored version of my recently deceased, beloved chow mix, Kedji. I’d love to know how I can get my hands on a Finnish Lapphund…

14. He’s as cute as Finnish boys! Didn’t think it was possible. *head splode*