Flying The Friendly Skies With AirElinor

“Elinor is a German Shorthaired Pointer and is three years old. Eli’s father is a copter pilot- she’s a seasoned flier traveling regularly since she was a puppy. However, she isn’t always the most excited flier & must wear her red harness and ‘mutt muffs.’ I hope she’s star material enough for your site!” -Afton H.

OK then…we leaving soon?

Right, ready to go. No snax? Meh.

Makin’ a splash in Ber-mooda.

Beached in Toronto. Kinda got that Maddie vibe going.

Parliament Hill in Toronto Ottawa.

Flori-days. Wait- that was a Jimmy Buffett title, I think.

And…we’re back!

1. Marilyn says:

Parliament Hill is in Ottawa, actually, Canada’s capital.

2. Elinor the adventuress. You look mahvelus in those pearls!

3. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Indeed…She looks quite fetching in those pearls… (pun fully intended)

4. bluebird says:

I especially like the coffee in the copter pic.

5. Oh. Em. Gee. Where can I get pearls for my dog??? She’s so elegant!

6. The White House…New York….

7. Clutches Pearl collar… Oh My Lan Sakes. such a world traveler.

8. Rachael says:

She’s so beautiful! What a lucky girl to have hoomans who are able to take her along on their adventures. My Lily chihuahua was good friends with a GSP when she was in doggy daycare – he was oooooh so sweet and gentle with her so I have a special place in my heart for that breed.

9. How do you find ear protection muffs that fit your puppy? amazing. If he’s got a mommy though I bet she’s miffed that her pet travels more than she does.

10. Yay, big dog love today! Lovely dog. I had a pointer and they are the most loving dogs.

11. “Hey Bermuda!
    It’s a cuckoo kind of place,
    A nutty, nutty kind of space.

Elebenty-three Internets to anyone who remembers that. :P

12. Cynthia M says:

Paul Schaffer (sp?)! Was that from when David Letterman had a daytime show? I just remember Paul’s Bermuda anthem. :-)

13. Theresa says:

You win! What are you going to do with all those Internets? :P

14. Cynthia M says:

Bounce on them! :-)

15. Theresa says:

*headsmack* Of course!

16. Beautiful dog and so sweet!

17. Janet in Cambridge says:

“Star material enough?” Oh my goodness, yes. And the pearls. Dahling. You are one lucky dog, especially that your dad recognizes that doggies have very sensitive ears.

18. Lovely doggy day out! great!

19. I like the pearls but every Eli needs a Seemy and a Ces.