Flying The Friendly Skies With AirElinor

“Elinor is a German Shorthaired Pointer and is three years old. Eli’s father is a copter pilot- she’s a seasoned flier traveling regularly since she was a puppy. However, she isn’t always the most excited flier & must wear her red harness and ‘mutt muffs.’ I hope she’s star material enough for your site!” -Afton H.

OK then…we leaving soon?

DSC_0625

Right, ready to go. No snax? Meh.

P1070595

P1070692

Makin’ a splash in Ber-mooda.

IMG_0089

Beached in Toronto. Kinda got that Maddie vibe going.

Eli2

Parliament Hill in Toronto Ottawa.

Eli4

Flori-days. Wait- that was a Jimmy Buffett title, I think.

P1070489

And…we’re back!

Eli3

Comments

1. Marilyn says:

Parliament Hill is in Ottawa, actually, Canada’s capital.

2. Elinor the adventuress. You look mahvelus in those pearls!

3. bluebird says:

I especially like the coffee in the copter pic.

4. Oh. Em. Gee. Where can I get pearls for my dog??? She’s so elegant!

5. The White House…New York….

6. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Indeed…She looks quite fetching in those pearls… (pun fully intended)

7. Clutches Pearl collar… Oh My Lan Sakes. such a world traveler.

8. Rachael says:

She’s so beautiful! What a lucky girl to have hoomans who are able to take her along on their adventures. My Lily chihuahua was good friends with a GSP when she was in doggy daycare – he was oooooh so sweet and gentle with her so I have a special place in my heart for that breed.

9. How do you find ear protection muffs that fit your puppy? amazing. If he’s got a mommy though I bet she’s miffed that her pet travels more than she does.

10. Yay, big dog love today! Lovely dog. I had a pointer and they are the most loving dogs.

11. “Hey Bermuda!
    It’s a cuckoo kind of place,
    A nutty, nutty kind of space.
    Bermuda!”

Elebenty-three Internets to anyone who remembers that. :P

12. Beautiful dog and so sweet!

13. Janet in Cambridge says:

“Star material enough?” Oh my goodness, yes. And the pearls. Dahling. You are one lucky dog, especially that your dad recognizes that doggies have very sensitive ears.

14. Cynthia M says:

Paul Schaffer (sp?)! Was that from when David Letterman had a daytime show? I just remember Paul’s Bermuda anthem. :-)

15. Lovely doggy day out! great!

16. Theresa says:

You win! What are you going to do with all those Internets? :P

17. Cynthia M says:

Bounce on them! :-)

18. Theresa says:

*headsmack* Of course!

19. I like the pearls but every Eli needs a Seemy and a Ces.