The Puppeh Wuz THEES Beeg!

I swears. He wanted to play but I said OH NOSE.

“This is Gadget, a kitten currently in residence at the kitten nursery of the Peninsula Humane Society in Burlingame, CA.” – Decca

8940790886_d2cbcfeea2_c

Comments

1. Nykimchi says:

Oh meh gah. That is one of THE adorablest ridonkulously cute kitten I ever did see. I almost went into diabetic shock from the sweetness!

2. Eeeek, his belleh spots! *thud*

3. sabrina rose says:

“Oh, The Horror!” gasps his audience. (Do I see six little toes on those expressive paws??)

4. One of the many reasons for the entirety of the existence of kittens. Squeethud, as one movement!

5. Alice Shortcake says:

Now I want to work in a kitten nursery.

*pout*

6. Catarina M. says:

OH MY GOD, IT IS THE CUTEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN! “I’m gonna catch you!!”

7. JenDeyan says:

That angle makes kitten’s head look huge. But that doesn’t make kitten look less cute.

8. emmberrann says:

I jerst lerve kittehbebeh erm perts! Terckle, terckle terckle!

9. Smartypants says:

Alice – yes! Just the phrase “kitten nursery” brightens my day.

10. And the other cat is all “Yeah, sure kid. Haven’t heard _that_ one before.”

11. “it was thees beeg, an’ it had six rows of teef, an… an… an… FIRE! Yeah, it breefed FIRE too! But I wasn’t scared.”

12. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Ya, that toona fish was this big…”

13. SlaveToCat says:

Come a little closer, I want to put some rosies in those checks of yours.

14. I am no officially famous. One of my kitten nursery photos is on Cute Overload. Happy dance! Happy dance!

15. I mean NOW famous…

16. TINEE TABBEE

17. Oh, I would be there in a minute, Decca, to take those two sweet little kitties home with me to Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, if I could travel there :D

18. Linda Grimmer says:

You will REALLY be famous now Decca. I fell in love with these kittens and shared them on my pintrest board.

19. Oh yay! Thanks. We have an abundance of adorability in our nursery these days.